Favourite TV shows of all-time

Tools    

Married... with Children
12 Monkeys
The Twilight Zone

Bless This House

Damn, I loved this show in the '70s. Saw it as the British version of our "All in the Family". This was broadcast to us Detroiters via Channel 9 (CBC).

Love to find a stream to this series... hint-hint

Bless This House

Damn, I loved this show in the '70s. Saw it as the British version of our "All in the Family". This was broadcast to us Detroiters via Channel 9 (CBC). Love to find a stream to this series... hint-hint
John, have you searched the Internet Archive? It's free.
https://archive.org/details/movies?tab=collection
You can use the Search box, or scroll through the various tabs.

I use it to watch old Harry O series from the mid 1970s.

I really need to get around to watching this show...
I would say if you haven't had anything spoiled, you should definitely get to it. There are a couple of twists on its course that pack quite a punch.

I'll get around to the Sopranos some day.
I keep saying the same. That's probably my biggest TV blindspot.

Some I really like that I can remember, not in order:

Utopia - UK original series
Wednesday
Wellington Paranormal
Spooks - called MI:5 in other countries
The X-Files
Waking The Dead
Ash vs The Evil Dead
Banshee
Peaky Blinders
Lost Girl
Warehouse 13
Les Temoins/Witnesses
Engrenages/Spiral
American Horror Story
Fawlty Towers
The New Avengers
What We Do In The Shadows
Dexter
Hannibal
Rizzoli & Isles

Just added an Australian series called Deadloch to my favourites, loved it.

Cowboy Bebop is an interesting case of a Japanese show that is much more popular in America than in Japan. I personally consider it a very good anime show, but I can think of dozens of others that I would rank above it.
Not for me; I mean, I wouldn't rank any other show over Bebop, anime or otherwise.

Bless This House

Damn, I loved this show in the '70s. Saw it as the British version of our "All in the Family". This was broadcast to us Detroiters via Channel 9 (CBC).

Love to find a stream to this series... hint-hint
This is the British version of All In The Family. Or, rather, All In The Family is the US version of this. But Till Death... is a lot 'harder' or 'unvarnished' as I understand it. I've seen a couple of episodes of AITF and it's not close, but it could just be the few episodes I've seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Death_Us_Do_Part

I don't watch much TV, but these are some that I really enjoyed and stuck with, though some had some awful later seasons. The first one is my absolute favorite, the rest are loosely ordered.

Blackadder (especially the second series)
Roseanne (the original series, I don't watch The Conners)
Dexter
Daria
Night Court (the original)
Queer As Folk (U.S.)
Dr. Jeff, Rocky Mountain Vet (really interesting series on Animal Planet)
Mighty Mike
Game of Thrones
Jack of All Trades

Match Game (the original one)
I just binged watched all the episodes of the original Richard Dawson Match Game that I could find on Tubi. I found more on Youtube and other places but it's a real PAIN trying to organize them in chronological order and the video quality isn't usually good either.

I just binged watched all the episodes of the original Richard Dawson Match Game that I could find on Tubi. I found more on Youtube and other places but it's a real PAIN trying to organize them in chronological order and the video quality isn't usually good either.
I don't know where you are located, but Game Show Network in the US still plays them---in order---on TV. But Richard Dawson, haha---definitely can't have people like that on TV anymore. haha

I don't know where you are located, but Game Show Network in the US still plays them---in order---on TV. But Richard Dawson, haha---definitely can't have people like that on TV anymore. haha
I'm in the U.S. Game Show Network is that a cable station? I only have a Roku to watch TV by.

I'm in the U.S. Game Show Network is that a cable station? I only have a Roku to watch TV by.
Yes it is, unfortunately. In addition to some new game shows that are actually pretty decent---who knew that Leah Remini could be a funny TV host?---they play a bund of old/classic stuff in off hours.

Not in order btw

The Wrestling
WWE Raw
WWE Smackdown

The Cooking
Kitchen Nightmares
Hell’s Kitchen
Gordon Ramsay’s Uncharted

The Crime Sprees
Law & Order SVU
Dexter

The Horror