what moive you plan on buying or gettiing as gift for christmas?

Tools    

mine are:
the dark night I'll buy it
maybe buy hordern hear a who
bettle jucie
who framed rogger rabbiet?
gameplane

tv shows:
who want to be a super heros?
doug first season
the jerferrsons
sanford and son
the A-Team

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I don't plan to get any but the one on my wish list is:

The Night of the Comet

I'm giving my girl these:

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane
Shoot Em Up

They were on her wish list.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I want One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest soooo bad

i hope becca's reading this *HINT* (Becca=Igor_Is_Fugly)

but she already said she's getting me a videogame D= buuut it could be good >.>

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I want One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest soooo bad

i hope becca's reading this *HINT* (Becca=Igor_Is_Fugly)

but she already said she's getting me a videogame D= buuut it could be good >.>
Yea, that idea just died along with the knowledge that that videogame is a 1st person shooter game which is very disappointing. So a movie themed xmas it is!

Moive? I prefer Chianti personally so hopefully no-one will get me any moive, though if it is straight from France, I might except it.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Yea, that idea just died along with the knowledge that that videogame is a 1st person shooter game which is very disappointing. So a movie themed xmas it is!
lol what was it? i'm curious...and do not be ashamed of gift cards!! to the movie store or half priced books! or anywhere where they can be bought

and pyro was that directed at somebody with a typo? if so you smart ass

edit: Just saw the title haha

I'd REALLY like the doug dvds, unlikely though...

I got my niece Sixteen Candles, she's into the whole 80's retro thing.

...uh the post is up there...

What movie you plan on buying or getting as gift for Christmas?

What surprized me was how fast I realized what I truely would like.
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas.
  • A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
  • Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Why?
I understand what is going on.
They make me feel good.

I get just about nothing but DVDs and gift certificates to buy DVDs each Christmas. I know that will shock you all. The big one I've got on my list this year is...

The set includes twelve films (Silents and Sound) made by the two directors F. W. Murnau and Frank Borzage at the American Fox Studios in the 1920s and '30s, a new feature-length documentary and two coffee-table books of photographs from the films in the collection. The twelve flicks are Sunrise (1927), City Girl (1930), Lazybones (1925), Seventh Heaven (1928), Street Angel (1928), Lucky Star (1929), They Had to See Paris (1929), Liliom (1930), Song O' My Heart (1930), Bad Girl (1931), After Tomorrow (1932) and Young America (1932).

A bunch of other stuff, but that's the big, expensive set I probably wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on buying for myself that Santy Claus might bring it for me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Aye; The Dark Knight is going to sell a bazillion copies this Christmas. Pretty much anyone can get it for just about anyone else. I fully expect that some people in my household will be handing each other copies simultaneously come Christmas day.

Oh, and my five-year-old niece has requested both WALL-E and The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea, so I'll be picking those up for her. I may get Mama Mia! for her Mom, my Sister-in-Law. I usually force a classic or three on my brother, whose taste runs more toward the recent mainstream (I got him GoodFellas and The Wild Bunch last year). And probably on old Western or two for my Dad, if I can remember which ones I haven't already bought him. But I do go back home on the 22nd this year, so I'll have a day to scope out his library and maybe my brother's as well.

But I wind up doing a lot of my shopping fairly last minute.

I got myself an earlier Christmas DVD of..... wait for it..... The Dark Knight. Well, that's a lie actually, it was Blu-Ray. Thought was worthwhile starting point for the collection.