Movie that upset you the most?

Tools    

It can be a movie that offended you, or just made you feel unhappy directly after viewing it. For me it has to be Cannibal! The Musical from the creators of South Park .That movie has always made me feel depressed after viewing it.

But really, The Green Mile and Saving Private Ryan always get me a little depressed at the end. Damn you, Tom Hanks.

The commentary for Cannibal The Musical is one of the most depressing, pathetic things i've ever heard. It's mostly Trey bitching about an ex having cheated on him like a decade earlier . That's the only thing Trey and Matt have done that i'm not a fan of. Even love Basketball and Orgazmo.

Dear Zachary is probably the saddest thing i've seen as an adult. Overall i don't think i've ever cried at anything as much as i did A Perfect World when i was a kid.

The commentary for Cannibal The Musical is one of the most depressing, pathetic things i've ever heard. It's mostly Trey bitching about an ex having cheated on him like a decade earlier . That's the only thing Trey and Matt have done that i'm not a fan of. Even love Basketball and Orgazmo.

Dear Zachary is probably the saddest thing i've seen as an adult. Overall i don't think i've ever cried at anything as much as i did A Perfect World when i was a kid.
A Perfect World hit me hard as well when I first saw it. One of Clint Eastwood's best films.

It can be a movie that offended you, or just made you feel unhappy directly after viewing it. For me it has to be Cannibal! The Musical from the creators of South Park .That movie has always made me feel depressed after viewing it.
I'm going to go with the obvious and say Schindler's list I enjoy watching it but feel depressed afterwards. also boys don't cry, broke back Mountain, the one who flew over the cuckoos nest that film tears me up especially ending. And lastly deliverance which is a truly disturbing masterpiece which you have to remember in the 70s rape was not shown in most films and if it was it would normally be discreet but deliverance is grim and up close it's deafly uncomfortable to get through the film but I love The film all the same it's an absolute classic.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The Fly popped into my head. And, to a certain extent, Donnie Darko. But, ... that might just be because Gary Jules' cover of Mad World is depressing as hell.

Everything makes me cry, so I'm not even going to bother listing those.

As far as offensive...

Movies that show actual injury/death of animals. Not cool.

The only other thing that comes to mind at the moment is that I found the utter stupidity of Reese Witherspoon's character in This Means War to be borderline offensive. The writing in that film is just absolute *****. Not that I was expecting quality, but damn.

I found the negative emotions of Michael Haneke's The Seventh Continent somewhat overwhelming when I watched it. I wrote a full review of it here.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I found the negative emotions of Michael Haneke's The Seventh Continent somewhat overwhelming when I watched it. I wrote a full review of it here.
Tediousness and negative emotion is a reoccurring trait for Haneke, as seen in Benny's Video, and, to a lighter extent, Funny Games. In other-words, he's good at that.

8MM with Nicolas Cage from 1999, another very upsetting film I just remembered, as well as Very Bad Things from 1998 both very disturbing films.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Suicide Squad offended me for being as bad as it was.
Get out this thread!.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

8MM with Nicolas Cage from 1999, another very upsetting film I just remembered
I don't find that film upsetting or disturbing at all. I wonder what that says about me?

I do like it though. Blue haired Joaquin.

I find Last Exit To Brooklyn a tough watch at times but it's still a film I revisit periodically.

Oh my god, Dear Zachary.
A million times this. I literally screamed and sobbed at the tv in some parts. But as well as upsetting me I could see how phenomenal it was as a documentary, it's probably the my "favourite" documentary of all time. You just have to go through complete emotional turmoil to get to the other side.

Gattaca made me pretty depressed, so much so that I couldn't get through it the first time.