Howdy!

Tools    

It's Only Weird If You Make It Weird
Hi! New to the site. I didn't even know an old school forum about movies could still be a thing, but I'm so glad to see that there is one.

I watch a whole load of movies, averaging about 30 - 40 *new* movies a month. Much more including re watches. I don't really have a favourite genre or anything. But I'm guessing most people here don't either.

I'm looking forward to joining in!

Hi! What's your favorite movie?
Hi! It's Never Let Me Go by Mark Romanek.

I should state that I by no means think that it's the best movie ever made. but there's something about the way Romanek sets a bleak tone in that movie that I just love. He did a similar thing with One Hour Photo.

What's yours?

I'm harming nobody, just robbing a few graves.

I should state that I by no means think that it's the best movie ever made. but there's something about the way Romanek sets a bleak tone in that movie that I just love. He did a similar thing with One Hour Photo.

What's yours?
If I had to pick one then I'd say The Lord of The Rings trilogy, just because it's the perfect fantasy movie, and the perfect adventure movie (among a lot of other things). But a movie that I've watched recently that I might put up there with my favorites is George A. Romero's "Martin".

If I had to pick one then I'd say The Lord of The Rings trilogy, just because it's the perfect fantasy movie, and the perfect adventure movie (among a lot of other things). But a movie that I've watched recently that I might put up there with my favorites is George A. Romero's "Martin".
Well, I mean, in terms of production LOTR is untouchable

What's yours?
Welcome to MoFo...You've excellent taste, Never Let Me Go is a favorite of mine. If you're interested here's my review of it: Never Let Me Go review

Yeah, old-school forums still a thing. And gonna keep being a thing as people realize how non-conducive to discussion social media is, in my estimation. But I love 'em, regardless.

Welcome to Movie Forums.

Welcome to MoFo...You've excellent taste, Never Let Me Go is a favorite of mine. If you're interested here's my review of it:
Awesome, I'll have a look when I finish work

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MoFo!