Off to Spain tomorrow...

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I'm getting PMs from people who are laughing at what a jackass you're being.
me too.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
einh? yeah, that's the definition of all romance languages, like i said. so if Spanish is not an Italian dialect, Lombardese is not either. pure logics bro! or some could call Croatian a dialect of Russian, cuz they'd equiparate Russian and Slavic?

yeah of course . look around a little. i could name you 5 Venetan parties. i can name you the Genovese MIL, the Emilian Libertą Emiliana (that now is in Brussel with the other members of the European independent union), plus so many Sard, Sicilian, parties that have huge success in the south.
regional parties my friend, regional, plus, the parties you mentioned are fascist parties that would also like a piece of my country. you're behaving like a child towards samsonitedelilah....give it a rest ey? stick to the subject matter at hand.....

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
after all, not such a weird thing that a nazi
Hateful, incendiary and untrue. Also, based on absolutely nothing but the fact that you don't like what I've said, which was to point out facts. I'm sorry it upsets you that the facts contradict your "vision", but they are the facts. Labelling me a nazi for this is entirely out of line, bad debate, and rude.

that doesn't tolerate any other opinion and is the perfect example of bigotry calls me a bigot repetitively.
Untrue. I welcome other opinions and points of view. I do not welcome baseless accusations, and I resent comments you have made about americans being ignorant, narrow-minded, nazis, etc.

not weird, since the same infantile character of her reactions makes her do what all children do in an argument: "no, not me, you are an idiot - no, YOU are the idiot" and so on for ages...
You've just described your own actions in this thread. You're right: very infantile, but you don't need to be so hard on yourself.

plus she never discusses anything deeply (see other threads) with anyone that doesn't accept her principles first, those of feminism included,
Where do you even get this stuff? You're pulling things directly from your ass, at this point. I have discussed things with several people here who see things differently from how I do. The threads are still here to be read. And I linked the ones you're trying to cite here and they show clearly that you become an irrational, eye-rolling, hate-spewing moron the MINUTE someone disagrees with you. "See other threads" indeed. I hope anyone who still questions the veracity of all this does see the other threads. And when they do, any shred of credibility you've had with them will fly off to Barcelona. Which is in Spain, incidentally.

or whatever else she has a gender-based obsession with,
You've lost all touch with reality. The women in Barcelona are in Spain. The men in Barcelona are in Spain. Gender has nothing to do with it.

which as a matter of fact should be the reason why people discuss, cuz they don't agree. no, she "discusses" with you if you agree, if not she tears her hair like the powerless witch she is repeating insults and "i'm NOT haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaving an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargument".
Fun. Are you putting on a play now? This is absolutely unrelated to me, but by all means enjoy yourself.

and she's so dumb she proves me right with every action she takes. read the examples i gave about infantile reactions like bad-repping,
Repping is a system employed at this site by everyone. I'm not the only person who uses it, and I value it as a means of showing whose contributions are worthwhile.

so-called progressiveness that doesn't apply to all aspects and people(s),
...the hell?

lack of principles, and bigotry, read her posts, analyze her acts, and it all becomes clear.
My posting history speaks for itself, it's true. As does yours, brayingly loud and characteristically unclear.

do your brains have their menopause too, Cindy?
Lovely. You know what's great about this, D? You kiss the backsides of a lot of women here, ingratiating yourself to them. How do you think they're going like what you really think of older women, as evidenced by this remark? If someone doesn't agree with your browbeating and lies, then she must be in menopause, hm? Charming.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by adidasss
regional parties my friend, regional
yeah, like in the Spanish state or France, since there cannot be a Catalan, Breton or Sicilian party on that same state level, logically.

plus, the parties you mentioned are fascist parties that would also like a piece of my country
you show here how little you know on the details. you mix them up with a right-winged, and yes, regionalist, not nationalist, party, which is the most famous and that's why you know it without looking very deep, the Lega Nord. all parties in the south i was talking about are left-wing. and so is the Libertą Emiliana which like i said is member of a left-winged coalition.

you're behaving like a child towards samsonitedelilah....give it a rest ey? stick to the subject matter at hand.....
i would if she stopped too. why should i? because she's more popular? yeah well, Bush won the elections too and it doesn't mean the less popular opponents cannot talk, or does it?

Originally Posted by adidasss
^^ oh dear god.....i laughed so hard when i read this.....you're so funny.....it hurts...really.....
Think we should take this act on the road? We'd be like Sonny and Cher, only Sonny has tourettes and keeps calling Cher a nazi.

yeah, like in the Spanish state or France, since there cannot be a Catalan, Breton or Sicilian party on that same state level, logically.

you show here how little you know on the details. you mix them up with a right-winged, and yes, regionalist, not nationalist, party, which is the most famous and that's why you know it without looking very deep, the Lega Nord. all parties in the south i was talking about are left-wing. and so is the Libertą Emiliana which like i said is member of a left-winged coalition.

i would if she stopped too. why should i? because she's more popular? yeah well, Bush won the elections too and it doesn't mean the less popular opponents cannot talk, or does it?
i think we're getting lost here a bit, are those parties you speak off pushing for independance?if so, you have proven your point...i can only speak from personal experience, i've had the privelage to encounter a lot of italians and never have they said they are venetian or milanese, just italian, that's why i assumed that there is no avareness of a separate national identity....if there is, then god bless them and may they one day achieve a separate state, i share your opinion that every nation should have their own country, unfortunately that is not the case nor will it be....probobly ever....i especially feel for the basks, one of the oldest nations in europe and there is no chance in hell that both Spain AND France are going to let them make their own state.....

...i don't fear anything, if i say something like that, i say it publicly;
Here's the rep I just got from this person of so-called integrity, inresponse to my post #59:

the only time i've been slapped in the face while still wearing glasses was by the same kinda feminist hag.
You must rarely wear your glasses.

history *is* moralizing
I'm sorry it upsets you that the facts contradict your "vision", but they are the facts.
C., i know that, i even wrote it on purpose in one of the posts "to give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar", meaning to stress the point where you were right, at least like i said, officially, and relax some tension too, what you didn't get. which post you had to subtlely quote again with big red characters.
calling you a nazi may be exaggerated or wrong, just like accusing a Non-American that criticizes some (or even many) aspects of the US to hate everything American, or someone that doesn't agree with most of the principles of today's feminism with a woman-hater. they're just different things.

do not welcome baseless accusations, and I resent comments you have made about americans being ignorant, narrow-minded, nazis, etc.
i could for example say 78% and i wouldn't feel sorry since tis not the same like everyone (=100%) and tis the same to me in all countries. you're so blinded by the centralized patriotism that corrupts especially your country (see how many young people are patriots in Europe) that you always feel concerned only if it's Americans i criticize, and if your country is criticized by a non-citizen. do i have to become one before i can have an opinion?

Where do you even get this stuff? You're pulling things directly from your ass, at this point.
well i remember to have given explanations without any constructive, or even critical, comment on your part. one thread even ends like that.
i don't call you a nazi because you don't agree, but because the first time we didn't agree (twas on feminism, how original for a woman to get upset on that?), instead of discussing, you just called me a jerk, put me on your ignore list, told me i freaked you out... instead of talking.
and now you just reject everything i post, even the ones you could agree with, when someone has 70% common views with me (like in this thread) you talk nice to them whether you agree or not with their political views. why ain't you as objective with just everyone?
if i bad-repped someone for a post, it doesn't mean i couldn't good-rep him/her for a good review or even just a nice joke, but with you, tis all out-of-your-list-except-for-negative-things. is that fair?

the hell?
okay maybe tis not the same over there, but here people who are progressists, anti-Bush, alternative in some way or another, the rights of (whatever kinda) minorities, etc., usually don't defend centralism, a state-ruled Europe, a neo-franquist government with president Aznar in Spain, etc... i find that contradictory, and amazing.

You kiss the backsides of a lot of women here
i don't do that. i happened to really appreciate some people here.
can't you oppose the views and opinions of someone, even call that someone an opponent or whatever, without picturing and considering that person as totally evil? i know every time your government opposes some country, it presents them as the absolute evil, inventing some Al Kaida, but do you really have to employ the same method as corrupt governments?
typically, you even call for other people's approval, trying to use them against me. me, i just addressed you personally. in a fight, you'd be the kind to bring the whole family against one guy too?

what you really think of older women, as evidenced by this remark
there really are thousands of people like you in Germany and the US, where you cannot criticize Isreal without being a Anti-Semite, no jokes or playings of word allowed about gays, Jews, Blacks, Immigrants, Women, Blondes... but i guess tis still okay to make one about White male non-Jews?
well you see one can make a joke about Blacks without being a racist, at least few free-minded people non brainwashed by the medias still think so. so you defend censorship now?
since you're a woman, i chose an allegory referring to your brain, not to the medical phenomenon of menopause. if you were a man, i would have used an image with senility or some better one maybe. twas for the sake of playing with words, but you lack all sense of humor as soon as it doesn't correspond to the allowed type.
a shame. humor'll be dying if they prohibit anything. and yes, watch British and French movies, you'll know the best humor is offensive. it works even for those who could take offense cuz/if they have a sense of humor.

anyone that
doesn't agree with your browbeating and lies
has to be a bigot right?

now yeah, i admit some words were too hard in comparison to your post. but not really the idea behind them, since you confirm everything i suspected about you.

history *is* moralizing
Here's the rep I just got from this person of so-called integrity:

1) why do you silence the fact i gave you good-rep in the meanwhile cuz you did show some kinda humor in your posts?
something i never saw you do.
2) like i said, where are your principles and how are you better than nazi skinheads then?

and like i said, i got bad rep accompanied by the message
(SamsoniteDelilah) die!
in response to a post where Yoda and me discussed things. we didn't agree, but no one wished the other one would die...
is that better?

Here's the rep I just got from this person of so-called integrity, inresponse to my post #59:

ouch.....

at this point i think i might get beat up by one of yuz for stepping in the middle of a fight....hehe

1) why do you silence the fact i gave you good-rep in the meanwhile cuz you did show some kinda humor in your posts?
something i never saw you do.
Funny, you think it's good to give someone a note suggesting they get a brain and humor and look at themself in the mirror. I don't call that positive.

2) like i said, where are your principles and how are you better than nazi skinheads then?
You cannot seriously think I am going to take this ridiculous accusation seriously and respond to it as if it is in any way rational.

and like i said, i got bad rep accompanied by the message
"die"
in response to a post where Yoda and me discussed things. we didn't agree, but no one wished the other one would die...
is that better?
I would have thought you had the intellect to understand that your rude, bigoted, anti-american comments would be offensive without explanation. Apparently, I overestimated your intellect. It won't happen again.

I won't be responding to any more of this tripe. You have made countless unfounded accusations of me here, put words in my mouth that I NEVER SAID, called me a ton of hateful names and you know what? Barcelona is still in Spain.

history *is* moralizing
you think it's good to give someone a note suggesting they get a brain and humor and look at themself in the mirror. I don't call that positive.
call it a friendly suggestion.

as if it is in any way rational.
rational is something you stopped being a long time ago.

I would have thought you had the intellect to understand that your rude, bigoted, anti-american comments would be offensive without explanation.
like i said, here's a racist that only allows Americans to have an opinion about the US, only Germans about Germany, etc...

Apparently, I overestimated your intellect. It won't happen again.
oh, how it hurts!
i never overestimated yours.

plus, this is how you justify everything you do. like wishing someone to die. it's always sooooooo right and righteous, whatever you do, and you must be a god that never commits mistakes? or exaggerates when you're angry?
at least i recognized i sometimes overreacted. you think you're oh-so perfect, hence the "look in the mirror".

unfounded accusations
like the one above? i see it is very founded.

Barcelona is still in Spain.
yeah, and you still occupy Indian territory and Hawai, and Bush is still your president, how convenient.

Wow, not what i was expecting in this thread!

From what i've gathered,

CF- let people think what they want, if you've posted what you think is right and people don't choose to accept then it's their lose, you shouldn't need to get as abusive as some of your posts have been.

SD- don't rise to it. You've more than justified yourself against an unreasonable amount of abuse.

It's an interesting topic CF has discussed here, maybe not in friendliest of ways though.

You can dabble all you want though, Barcelona is in Spain. Isn't it?

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
CF- let people think what they want, if you've posted what you think is right and people don't choose to accept then it's their lose, you shouldn't need to get as abusive as some of your posts have been.
Barcelona is in Spain. Isn't it?
where? hei, we shall know it by now!
i admitted having exaggerated sometimes. she never did, although she wished my death, insulted me many times (or are her insults invisible, or forgiveable and not mine??), and hated me and considered me the absolute evil the very minute i didn't agree with her feminism, just like that, one sentence i had posted. and i never wished for her to die,
as long as she leaves me alone, i even wish her to be happy, like i do all other people.

You just seemed to be outrightly insulting in almost every post. Insulting doesn't really belong in a friendly forum as this, her's just seemed more justified.

This thread makes me yearn for the day of a one world order, can't come soon enough.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
This thread is scaring me...
There's a Cindy Lauper song running through my head, and it ain't Time After Time...