The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I can't roller skate either. I can ice skate (a little bit), but I can't even stand up on roller skates.

When I was a teenager, I was asked to chaperone a child's roller skating party because the kid's mother thought all teenagers could roller skate, but she didn't tell me that was why she asked me to chaperone it. She got quite a shock when she found out that I couldn't roller skate. She expected me to skate around the rink with the kids just in case anything happened to anyone.

Me off to the movies last week
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4159.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	27961  

Some recent-ish ones...

*meant to post this one here at Halloween. It was my profile pic most of October on FB.

*arriving at LAX a few weeks ago, not used to the heat.

*just F-ing around with apps.

*this one was at a band gig this summer, waiting for the rain to pass.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

More band stuff from this summer...

*my band...well, 6/7 of us, playing at Pier Six Concert Pavilion in downtown Baltimore, MD.

*same gig....judging by the bass player's face I am saying something amusing?

*here I assume I am....oh, let's charitably call it "dancing".

*another gig from earlier in the summer.

*and another. It was a good summer.

Beautiful countryside Ashdoc. Which state is that?

maharashtra state . my own state . travelled about 400 km away from my hometown mumbai / bombay into the sahyadri mountains .

the sight of the sky in late evenings looks really awesome in the mountains . here are some pics of that---

maharashtra state . my own state . travelled about 400 km away from my hometown mumbai / bombay into the sahyadri mountains .

the sight of the sky in late evenings looks really awesome in the mountains . here are some pics of that---

Beautiful!

this was around the time of sunset . the sighting at the time of sunrise is supposed to be even more beautiful but you have to get up and start at 5 am in the morning to trek to the spot where sunrise can be sighted around 6 am . and i was too sleepy to get up early . besides the early morning chill is not easy to bear in the mountains where cold winds blow in late november . winter has started .

Is this a Trump rally?
Nope. But it was a benefit concert for organizations that support wounded veterans of the United States Armed Forces. I forget what the final tally was? Somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000, I believe.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
been awhile since i shared some pics here!

this weekend, my mom hosted an arts & crafts day at her house. we decorated Christmas ornaments that were made from cinnamon and apple sauce. my mom mixed the two ingredients together - when mixed, it creates kind of a cinnamon-y playdough, and you can roll them out like cookies and then let them dry (takes a few days for them to dry enough to be decorated).

it was a really fun day - we laughed a lot. good times

took this as we pulled into my mom's driveway. OooK, so funny story time. my mom lives off a street called Seamen Trail, sooo we kept making semen jokes cause we may look like 20 and 30 something year old women but actually we're 12 year old boys. seriously, at one point i made the awful joke, "most people life off of meat and potatoes, but my parents live off Seamen"

mom, taking a pic of the action!

Sara and me showing off our purty creations

here's the ones i did! i was quite proud of my angel.

Looks like you had a great time Ash! I've never heard of that mixture before to make decorations from. Sounds great and bet it smelled lovely and Christmassy