hm, ok...

Tools    

I searched for a movie forum site on Google and here I am. Hopefully I'll be welcomed into the throng of movie lovers.

Hah it seems like the same people are welcoming each newbie. Do you guys just like...scroll down the list and welcome each person every time you sign on?

Depends on the person; this happens to be my gin joint you've strolled into, so naturally I try to be "present for the birth of every creature on this island." A few other members are moderators, and the others are just super-friendly and enjoy making folks feel welcome.

So, anyhoo, hello, welcome, etc.

Also, as the annoyingly persistent red link on the forum home page will be constantly reminding you, don't forget to enter your favorite movies.

I don't welcome every newbie. Just the ones who have really interesting intros or usernames or thread title intros. I chose to welcome you because of the "hm, ok..." and your question.

Welcome

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

I try to stop in each new intro thread to welcome newcomers, in hopes that perhaps one out of every ten will hang around for a while...

See you around the forums!

Hey there and welcome to the MoFo family.... we always have room for one more....

Love your avatar....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi there... I like your nickname... Welcome!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Hah it seems like the same people are welcoming each newbie. Do you guys just like...scroll down the list and welcome each person every time you sign on?
You do realise that we lay bets on who's first to welcome someone, don't you?

Oh bugger...I've let the cat out of the bag now.

Welcome to MoFo!

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm just here to up my post count, which should be much higher considering how long I've been here.

Just kidding. It's an honest welcome, brought on by your interesting thread title. You'll give up IMDB's user threads right quick once you settle in here. That place is a nuthouse of weirdos with no brains. Pull out your brain and settle in.

Wait, I didn't mean pull out your brain...

Ohhh, you know what I mean. WELCOME!

because we are only friendly ones here