Movies that deal in Rape or Attempted Rape?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Off the top of my head I can think of two films where there is a rape, Ted Bundy there is rape but also necrophillia in it and The Hill's Have Eyes 2 there is a brutal rape scene in it.

Another one came to mind, and it is without a doubt the most bizarre rape scene I've ever seen:

A woman. Some trees. The Evil Dead.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Apologies if any of these have been mentioned already.

American History X
The Proposition
The Shawshank Redemption
Midnight Cowboy
The War Zone
Hable Con Ella (Talk to Her)
Kill Bill
A Ma Souer
Baise Moi
Irreversible
Brotherhood of the Wolf (is it just me or is there a lot in French films?)
The Crow, Gladiator and probably many other films all deal with revenge after someone has been raped.

I don't remember any rape in Brotherhood of the Wolf.

However, that does remind me of another Vincent Cassel movie that involves rape:

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
WARNING: "Brotherhood of the Wolf" spoilers below
Sure, that crazy guy rapes his sister. Or tries, anyway.

Right? Or am I thinking of a completely different film...? Imdb lists rape as one of the plot keywords, so I'm pretty sure it's the film I'm thinking of.

The assault on and attempted rape of Anita, the girlfriend of the late Shark gangleader, Bernardo, by the Jets, in West Side Story, when she goes to the Candy Store to warn Tony (who's been hiding out in the cellar of Doc's Candy Store) that the Shark gangmember, Chino, is gunning for him.

Jack Frost.

End of thread.

Got there before me. My vision was blurred after that scene. It just makes you wonder what goes through some people's imaginations. It's a sick scene but halirious at the same time. Am I disturbed for that?

I was watching Deliverance the other day. Wow, what a movie. John Boorman is awesome.

Ned Beatty was brilliant in his rape scene. What guts as an actor (no pun intended). To let yourself be humiliated like that for the sake of movie and to put forward such a powerful piece of acting – a truly great character actor.

The funny thing, the “toothless bastard” tells John Voight “you got a pretty mouth” – well it sure looks good on his daughter (Angelina Jolie), but I digress.

Snowman rape? WTF?

That almost beats tree rape.
You say "almost", but you'll notice you can't see the snowmans nose i.e. the carrot. Can you guess where it is in this scene?

Got there before me. My vision was blurred after that scene. It just makes you wonder what goes through some people's imaginations. It's a sick scene but halirious at the same time. Am I disturbed for that?
I don't think you're disturbed for that. When I first heard about that scene, I couldn't see how it could be funny, but I was assured that it was. Saw the film and I can assure everyone who hasn't seen it, it is, indeed, funny and, like Prestige, I'm not sure why.

You say "almost", but you'll notice you can't see the snowmans nose i.e. the carrot. Can you guess where it is in this scene?
OMFG.

I'm thinking I may have to Netflix that one.

Welcome to the human race...
A major subplot of Withnail and I revolves around Marwood trying to avoid being raped by Withnail's uncle.

"I mean to have you, even if it must be BURGLARY!"

Making a difference
In A Time to Kill (Samuel L. Jackson), two hillbilly rednecks rape and nearly kill a twelve (ish) year-old girl. Then there's The Hills Have Eyes remake which I think contains one of the most intense rape scenes I've ever seen in a movie.

Regarding this subject, those two films are the first that come to my mind.
"The hills have eyes" was very disturbing. I mean, how could those God forsaken aliens reach orgasm with a normal human? it drove me crazy!