What languages can you speak, read, or write?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's cool to know, and maybe we can learn a bit from each other.

I grew up learning Aramaic and English at the same time. I can write and read in Greek perfectly if the letters are capitalized, can speak a bit as well... Can speak a little of Spanish, Arabic, and bits and pieces of other languages of places I've visited, but I would love to learn more from native speakers.

I'm not that special haha. I can obviously talk and write danish fluently since it's my native tongue, and english, of course, I don't think I have to elaborate on that. Apart from that, I speak and write a little german, but generally I suck at it.

I really want to learn Chinese though, and I hope to do so some day...

I can speak and read French. I used to be fluent when I was younger but don't get much chance to speak it now so it's a bit rusty, but I can still read ok

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
English. That's about it for me.

I studied Spanish in high school, but that was so long ago that I don't remember much of it anymore, and my second grade teacher taught me how to count to 10 in French.

American.

English.

You would think that after ten years of working for a Mexican that I would at least have a basic knowledge of Spanish, but I don't.

Of course I'm french canadian and I can write and talk in English

I'm a native Spanish and Catalan speaker, and can read, write and speak English more or less fluently. Due to the similarities with my mother languages, I usually can understand texts in Galician or Portuguese, or at least part of them and get the main ideas, but I can't speak or write either.

English and French. I can get by with German if I have to thanks to learning it at GCSE level in high school and growing up around one of my Grandma's friends who was German.

Care for some gopher?
As i mentioned in my introduction thread i'm German so i speak and write German fluently.^^
In school i studied Italian for about 4 years, but i forgot almost everything. It's a shame, considering that i used to be able to write whole essays.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian , Montenegrin and English ( these 4 languages are Serbian, but what can I say, politics...)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This must be a language entirely built on Asian gong sounds.

My native language is Polish, so I speak it fluently. English... I'd say I'm upper-intermediate. I can read Russian, but don't understand much.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Romanian(native) and English.. I learned them pretty much at the same time. However, I do have a trace of an accent when I speak English and it pisses me off... I also know German, but it's quite difficult for me to speak it and I have some basic knowledge of Italian and French.

I'm a native Spanish and Catalan speaker, and can read, write and speak English more or less fluently. Due to the similarities with my mother languages, I usually can understand texts in Galician or Portuguese, or at least part of them and get the main ideas, but I can't speak or write either.
Same but invert Portuguese, Galician with Spanish and Catalan.

I know English, enough German to understand what is being talked about... I can speak some Spanish and French...thanks to my Argentine friend...

Only English my best friend can speak 6

I'm not that special haha. I can obviously talk and write danish fluently since it's my native tongue, and english, of course, I don't think I have to elaborate on that. Apart from that, I speak and write a little german, but generally I suck at it.

I really want to learn Chinese though, and I hope to do so some day...
Isnt Danish very similar to German and Dutch? I know I watched "Sweeny Todd" with hard coded Dutch subtitles and it was very similar to German and with me watching as many Danish films as I do... I can still understand words without subtitles because they sound very similar to German...