What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Going through the catalog of an underground artist called Pizzamachine. He attacks the crunkcore genre by providing commentary on it, and he even went experimental with his album Pizza ex Machina, which was so consistent and soulful that it amazed me.

I typically hate crunkcore, btw.

I've been exploring asstons of EDM. I'm getting through a bit of lo-fi house everyday until I have a good top 50 for it, and then I'll move onto the next house subgenre or maybe even a techno one. Since I've heard a lot of house today, I;m ending my EDM time with...

Zauberberg by Gas

I discovered Gas recently as well. I really like their Pop album.

I was really into Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds many years ago and then I simply stopped listening to him. I started again recently. Why did I stop?

Lately, if I'm not watching a movie, it's been a revival of that epic album Southern Rock Opera by the Drive By Truckers, who channel just about every other southern rock band. In this one it's Lynnerd Skynnerd. They also do a great live show.

[quote=Torgo;2466415]I discovered Gas recently as well. I really like their Pop album.

I was really into Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds many years ago and then I simply stopped listening to him. I started again recently. Why did I stop?

Nick Cave is always worth coming back to. I've seen him live and he's also a good performer and a super-smart guy. Who else would do a live show that debates the merits of an "interventionist god"?

Nick Cave is always worth coming back to. I've seen him live and he's also a good performer and a super-smart guy. Who else would do a live show that debates the merits of an "interventionist god"?

We're totally on for the new album Wild God in late August, right?