Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Olga Kurylenko

Gina Lollobrigida

Yunjin Kim

Amy Adams

She pulls off "mid-boob" pretty well.
I laughed hard at that one! I knew what you meant, Captain, but I've never heard it described thusly, and it is a perfect description.

Since I mentioned her recently over on Rules' thread: Janet Margolin.

Known for such films as David and Lisa, The Greatest Story Ever Told (Mary of Bethany), Morituri, Take the Money and Run, & Annie Hall.
She had a child-like, demure softness to her look and eyes that seemed to peer into the center of one's soul. A simple but timeless dark-haired beauty. Sadly, she only lived to age 50.

On these mystery women, I usually do a "right-click" Google search on the pic, and this time, for matt's post, it say's "Denise Miller Archie Bunker's Place" but it's not her. The woman in question is the beautiful Suzanne Pleshette, who was adored in our household since I was a kid. She aged quite nicely over the years before passing away at age 70.

I checked on the wonky-looking photo with Janet Margolin, John Saxon, and Ted "Lurch" Cassidy in space suits and it's a TV-Movie from 1974 called Planet Earth. The Google Search says "Carol Wayne Matinee Lady," who of course was an actress who played skits on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Funny, I don't see her in the picture. You'd know her. This was her, years ago:

The woman in question is the beautiful Suzanne Pleshette, who was adored in our household since I was a kid. She aged quite nicely over the years before passing away at age 70.
Ta.

I checked on the wonky-looking photo with Janet Margolin, John Saxon, and Ted "Lurch" Cassidy in space suits and it's a TV-Movie from 1974 called Planet Earth.
The photo with John Saxon & Janet Margolin was from a made-for-TV movie called Planet Earth (1974).
Thank you both .

Claudia Cardinale was stunning. It was interesting hearing how she got on with Klaus Kinski during Fitzcarraldo.

Thanks for a reminder, I have to rewatch it soon.
And wasn't Isabelle Adjani great in Nosferatu? Both versions .

And wasn't Isabelle Adjani great in Nosferatu? Both versions .
She was awesome in lots of films. I love her performance in:

L'histoire d'Adèle H. - that was really something how she played mentally ill woman madly in love

Possession - the same

Camille Claudel

Claudia Cardinale was stunning. It was interesting hearing how she got on with Klaus Kinski during Fitzcarraldo.
Never heard about this. Any info?

Never heard about this. Any info?
Well, from memory

WARNING: spoilers below
Just the fact that he was always very nice and respectful with her and they worked together really well. I think it comes over in the film too.

Doubling back to Emma as I've just seen this:

It seems that there is nothing she wears that I don't like – it makes me giddy. I particularly like the red trainers and what looks like ass**** in white script on her t-shirt.