Celebrity Encounters.

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ian Paisley once stepped on my foot.

This came many years after my dad told him to **** off at an airport so maybe it was some sort of Divine payback by the world's most belligerent octogenarian rabble-rouser. I dunno.

Wait a minute, I thought I read somewhere that she moved to New Zealand to retire and be by herself. No?

Did you say anything to Cher? And she shops at Costco?! I wonder if maybe dog or cat food is her secret to looking so young.
She has a place in Prescott, Az. where she lives now and then. Talked to her for a min. She's a very nice lady.

Jrs, how are we defining celebrity encounter? Because if they're encountered in a small box with a glass screen, don't think it counts.
Why, is that how YOU encounter people?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
OOO...

I've met, for the most part, 90% of the cast from the original Night of the Living Dead. Pretty much everyone involved with that film I met except for Romero himself, and Barbera, and some cast members who have passed on. I even went to the graveyard where they filmed the original, as well as the mall from the original Dawn of the Dead.

I have talked to Larry Zerner before via email. He was the kid in Friday the 13th Part 3(-D!) who gave Jason his mask. That was quite a humorus conversation... I might post it up later.

And I have met Toby Radloff, Harvey Pekar's real life best friend from American Splendor. And I actually have his phone number in my cell phone, in case I ever want to call him. (Which I don't, I just called to see if it was a legit number. When he picked up, I just went "Sorry, wrong number" and he said "Okay, thank you." No, I'm not a stalker. But can you say you have a celebrity's phone number on your phone?)

Here's a picture:

EDIT:
How could I forget Spider-Man 2!!?!!?!? I was in New York when they were filming it, and I got snap shots of both Sam Raimi and Toby Maguire.