Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

We should give Raul credit for being the one, I think, to first suggest Wolf was an alt/related/whatever in the first place, and he always kept repeating it. I was actually dubious of the accusations until recently. And he was right all along, incredible.
Yeah good call Rauld

Friends Forever with Raul now?
I dont even want to say a dayum thing right now. I just got done again defending TUS, and then Wolfy "admits to being his brother" What the balls!?!?

I wonder if Suspect always had the "brother" excuse planned in case he was found out.

I am 99% sure that Wolf is TUS, just look at how when RedFoot was posting in the thread, TUS replies straight away...

He makes a post, the next post...

I like Evil Dead better than The Shining.
He posts some ratings, two posts down...

It seems I agree and disagree with every other movie this guy posts.

gawd it took me like 5 hours to read all of this....
LOAD PAGE LOAD

I thought we already knew about the alt accounts?

Not a coincidence that he was the first one to reply to his posts, never seen him engage with someone or reply so quickly before. And you're telling me he's meant to be oblivious to Wolf's Alt plan. Wolf is TUS, simple as.

Not a coincidence that he was the first one to reply to his posts, never seen him engage with someone or reply so quickly before. And you're telling me he's meant to be oblivious to Wolf's Alt plan. Wolf is TUS, simple as.
Yeah I believe you too now. This is like 12 Angry Men.

Wolf - You said you have been busy at school so haven't really got involved in the forum elsewhere, if you don't mind me asking, what do you study at school?

Yeah they post so close together.

And two days ago, Suspect PMed me a vote, and a minute later, Wolf did.

I guess maybe you could say they could be two different people.... but they're always so..... ventriloquist and his dummy-like.

Plus, I have alts.

Well, maybe.

I might have experience with alting. I might know the ropes.