Good Movies I Don't Want to See Again

Tools    

So many good movies, so little time.
Saw Breaking the Waves (1996) for the first time the other day. Very good movie. Probably will not see it again.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Gone with the Wind...too frickin' long.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Requiem for a Dream, way too disturbing!

www.forumninja.com
Schindler's List and The Pianist... two of my favorite films... I've seen each of them once and only once. The images were pretty much burned on my memory.

I think a movie that one thinks is good and does not want to see it again has got to be a wonderful movie. Watch it again and again and again, it will be even better.

lots of people wouldn't want to see several of these honor society films more than once. oh, you're not familiar with the honor society clique? here's more information: http://strangereadings.blogspot.com/

You ready? You look ready.
Lord of the Rings

Seen the extended editions once and that's enough for me. Great films though.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
Originally Posted by John McClane
Lord of the Rings

Seen the extended editions once and that's enough for me. Great films though.
That sounds about right.

The Cynic'ss "Sin City" avatar on Pg 3 of this thread reminded me of what disturbing movie that was.

My Yahoo! Movies page.

My Yahoo! Launch radio station.

Level 2 : Farmer
life is beautiful - it is too sad to watch the beginning again if i already know the ending.

Old boy - good movie but...

Babel- Good movie, but depressing.

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy. Although it was done amazingly it was very long and you know how it is going to end with Frodo getting rid of the ring and destroying Samumans army. Once was enough for the LOTR trilogy.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Old boy - good movie but...
I've seen that several times! I can't help it, it's so astonishingly perverse, I just have to see it again to see if that really did just happen.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/