This is ticking me off!

Tools    

Whoa, Toose joining in? I didn't see that one coming. And yes, tweezers are very, very helpful...though I find a pair of salad tongs is much more fitting, personally.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Toose...you gave me the idea first...but I assured you that tweezers were too small...

Ok, how did this turn into a mine's bigger than yours thread???
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
What the-?
You guys are ruining my impressions of the SIZE of things around here! I wanted to think maybe all of you were just astronomicaly HUGE; barely able to even walk!

Look people, I'll leave it to your imagination why my nickname from every girl I've ever been with has been "Tripod". And my legs are not short either.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish

In fact, from now on my posts will look like this...it's quite befitting. Mwahahahaha.
...but that's so BOLD and BIG....

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i'm sorry chris, i thought i removed the U and that's why i put in the * ... sometimes i type too fast and tangle up in myself and if I were a man i suppose that'd stand up proud for those among you who worship the pole, but since i'm no caveman with a club between my thighs i'll settle for laughing along with the other girls as you swing all yours out and hit each other with them to prove just how cromagnon you are ...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
i'm sorry chris, i thought i removed the U and that's why i put in the * ... sometimes i type too fast and tangle up in myself and if I were a man i suppose that'd stand up proud for those among you who worship the pole, but since i'm no caveman with a club between my thighs i'll settle for laughing along with the other girls as you swing all yours out and hit each other with them to prove just how cromagnon you are ...

This is funny stuff!!!! Nice work thmmie!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
LOL Toose!! You want some of THIS club?!?! :: points to crotch ::

Female assassin extraordinaire.
you know what i've been wondering for the longest? what the hell is under the chin of OG's spanking monkey. is THAT your club? looks mighty small, if you ask me ... all you'd get with a spank from that is .02 oz of plum juice.....

ewwwwww.

thanks, sades, glad to have amused!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think I was just insulted...but I don't know....

That thing under my chin is the frilly collar on my pimp jacket. Don't diss the threads!!

Whassup OG? I was just yankin yer chain.

Synonyms for masturbation:

Strummin' the mummy
Spankin the monkey
Polishin the knob
Strokin the pope

Club between my legs eh?

Thanks for the compliment Thmi

Strokin' the pope? Never heard that one. "Clearning the snorkel" is an all time favorite of mine (it's from a movie...20 points to whoever tells me which).

Wow, this thread got dirty! I guess I'll join in....

Well fellas (and ladies), I'll admit that I'm lacking in the package...I'm certainly not carrying as big a club as some of you guys. But I've got other talents. >>>>>>>>