Sci-Fi Recommendations

Tools    

I linked to Solaris and all of Tarkovskys movies that you can watch on Youtube. That site has 1150 free movies and i'm sure there must be other Sci-Fi films but i haven't been through it yet and you can't browse by genre.

I can see Blade Runner taking this list tbh.
2001 maybe. It took the 60's list and i think Blade Runner was 8th or something in the 80's. Doesn't mean much because there are more posters and people will have probably seen more from the 80's but i'd still say it is a strong contender.

Why would Edward Scissorhands be Sci-Fi? Honest question haven't seen it in ages.
He's a robot/construct of Vincent Price's character. Almost counts as sci-fi.

Why would Edward Scissorhands be Sci-Fi? Honest question haven't seen it in ages.
I actually agree that it leans more towards fantasy, but he's basically a robot that is given life. And, again, it's on the Sci-Fi list that is already in the Lists Section.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Her and WallE arent Sci Fi movies so they won't sniff my list. Rather than finding a way to make something Sci Fi, I will vote for the hardcore Sci Fi movies.

Her and WallE arent Sci Fi movies so they won't sniff my list. Rather than finding a way to make something Sci Fi, I will vote for the hardcore Sci Fi movies.
How are they not Sci-Fi?

Her is listed as sci-fi on IMDb... and WALL-E is listed as sci-fi on both IMDb and Wiki.
Okay, yeah, Wall E is listed if you scroll all the way down, I missed that, but not in the main information section at the top.