What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

That bouncing boobs, send em to me..

As of the moment I am typing this senseless post.

Still looking for a Christmas Avi I am over the bouncing boobs

Some of the guys in here might actually start posting again when you change that one....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can think of three reasons...

I'm starting to cook some Mandarin Orange Chicken and brown rice and trying to catch up on here.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Watching VH1's "I Love the 80s 3D: 1986." Great stuff.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Watching VH1's "I Love the 80s 3D: 1986." Great stuff.
I like to watch that when I can.... some of it is hilarious...

I've been cleaning up... and wrapping a few presents (think I went a little overboard on them again)....

"Mandarin Orange Chicken and brown rice"

That sounds good...

and now, I'm hungry....

I woke up today saying to myself: I am taking today off, dammit!!! I lifted my head at 5:30 am to say goodbye to my girlfriend as she "zombied" on off to her retail Hell at Target. I awoke again at 7:30 smiling, in spite of myself, that it was a record for me to still be in bed after the sun came up. I made the mistake of turning my cell phone on and listening to my voice mail. Needless to say - so much for my day off. So here I am now just settling down and wondering how I got here. Tomorrow will most certainly be a day when my cell phone does not get turned on, if I did not need it so badly otherwise it would be at the bottom of my toilet right now swimming with the leftovers of todays breakfast.

You ready? You look ready.
I just got back from a friend's house.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am also wondering why I am feeling sick. It is either the flu, stress, or my period. My period has been out of whack again.

Tonight Jason gave me my engagement ring completely paid for. It is now mine!!! ALL MINE!!! yay! Pics coming up...

Yes Jason is the One. I got rid of all the rest lol.
Aww that is sweet, i can't wait for the