In your opinion, what is the worst film of 2013 so far?

Tools    

I am the Watcher in the Night
I see people naming Die Hard and I couldn't agree more. A terrible, terrible fall from grace for the franchise, Die Hard 4.0 just barely made it to mediocrity but this was like something you may scrape off the sole of your shoes.

And Bluelion I've heard of Broken City and it's terribleness...don't think I'll go anywhere near that.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Finished here. It's been fun.
Ughh there has been so many incredibly poor films thus far in 2013.
Scary Movie 5,Movie 43,Haunted House are all the worst of the worst. Cynical,lazy,dull pieces of crap. I can turn off my brain to enjoy a stupid comedy but these films are all just unbearably bad

Die Hard. A movie with such a high budget and a star cast its was a dud! Also Gangster Squad.

The other crap that were released this year, they just came and went. Waiting for October-November time. When the heavyweights come out. Initial part of the year is always crap.

Well, most of the films I've seen this year have been big multi-million dollar production studio films. Almost all of them have been total crap. I would say the worst is The Lone Ranger. That movie offended me, it was so bad.

Steven and George say Hollywood it going to "implode". God, I wish it would hurry up and do so.

On the outside looking in.
Well, most of the films I've seen this year have been big multi-million dollar production studio films. Almost all of them have been total crap. I would say the worst is The Lone Ranger.

Haven't seen THE LONE RANGER, but MAN OF STEEL would have to qualify as one of those multi-million-dollar crap fests.

Lone Ranger hands down. Johnny Depp has lost it and any connection to a story line is accidental.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Movie 43 wasn't just bad. It was borderline offensive. There's a scene with a teenage girl getting her first period. It was so offensive, not disgusting, that it ruined any shot of being remotely watchable.
The only thing that offended me about this movie was the amount that it sucked. It was horrible!

wow like said to many turds and the toilet is overflowing turds all over the place

well last night a toilet clogger the colony holy crap where do you start to complain

no story just vaige BS no what or how boring what the hell zombies i know cannibals but man just crap

that new will smith movie previews suck bad enough to tell all im a big turd

i haven't seen the purge and don't know if i want to previews make no sense

the world has lost it to a point of instead or under where day at work its free for all

me i tend to over think says the wife but that makes no sense you got bodies store hell the whole city to repair afterwards easier to kill them if prisons are full

2012 and 13 i think twilight crap for tennie boppers killed the rules vision everything of the vampires ware wolfs

to many if not remakes turds 5 out of ten if even that

wow like said to many turds and the toilet is overflowing turds all over the place

well last night a toilet clogger the colony holy crap where do you start to complain

no story just vaige BS no what or how boring what the hell zombies i know cannibals but man just crap

that new will smith movie previews suck bad enough to tell all im a big turd

i haven't seen the purge and don't know if i want to previews make no sense

the world has lost it to a point of instead or under where day at work its free for all

me i tend to over think says the wife but that makes no sense you got bodies store hell the whole city to repair afterwards easier to kill them if prisons are full

2012 and 13 i think twilight crap for tennie boppers killed the rules vision everything of the vampires ware wolfs

to many if not remakes turds 5 out of ten if even that
Your post may not be a textbook example of structure or clean use of language, but you're right. Just like you, I'm becoming less and less interested in the mainly dull and cheap topics of the big mainstream summer blockbusters, lately.

Luckily, there are still other things to look forward to in the wide world of cinema.

The Croods, Epic (so disappointing), Movie 43, Scary Movie V (or Scary MoVie as the poster says), and Texas Chainsaw 3D.

Scary Movie V is the worst of the bunch.

Also, A Good Day to Die Hard isn't THAT bad. IMO, it's the best of the Die Hard sequels.

I think that's the first bad word I've heard against The Croods. I've not seen it, but I thought the trailer was ok and it seems to've been surprisingly good for quite a few.

The Croods, Epic (so disappointing), Movie 43, Scary Movie V (or Scary MoVie as the poster says), and Texas Chainsaw 3D.

Scary Movie V is the worst of the bunch.

Also, A Good Day to Die Hard isn't THAT bad. IMO, it's the best of the Die Hard sequels.
Better than Die Hard 2?

I watched an ultra-low budget horror called 'Beneath' yesterday. Not only is it the worst film of 2013 so far, but also a strong contender for the worst film I have ever seen.

^ I got about 15 minutes into Lords of Salem and switched off, have to get back to it but as usual it looks like it's going to be yet another disappointing rubbish film from Rob Zombie.

Haven't seen THE LONE RANGER, but MAN OF STEEL would have to qualify as one of those multi-million-dollar crap fests.
I remember seeing the trailer for MAN OF STEEL at the cinema and didn't recognise it as a 'Superman' movie for the first half. I thought it was some soppy drama.