Valentine's Day

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by nlkead
I got a DVD and a teddy bear-- it was Gates of Heaven. I love Errol Morris almost as much as I love my boyfriend. 'Cause he's awesome.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Oh, it weren't alcohol this time, she has issues, so several of my friends say. She came around earlier and we've started a fresh, so all sorted, i think.

My girlfriend last V Day is completely unrelated to the friend who went ape, i can't remember V Day because we probably didn't do anything, being in diffferent colleges n stuff.

I'm glad you two seem to have worked it out… but I have a question that is more for you to think about then answer… Is there a possibility she could have gotten so upset because she wants to be more then a friend? I know guy who distanced himself from a mutual friend for that reason…

And I never meant to imply I thought you were an alcoholic...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Happy VD
to Each and Every One
of you Delicious Mofos!

Damn that looks good.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I'm glad you two seem to have worked it out… but I have a question that is more for you to think about then answer… Is there a possibility she could have gotten so upset because she wants to be more then a friend? I know guy who distanced himself from a mutual friend for that reason…
That probably is it, only vice versa- i think i've been in love with her since we met. As far as i can tell, she gives the signals but won't play ball. I'm taking her out next week for a meal and cinema, so might ask her out then. Ideas?

Btw, I remember what i did last year with my ex, she cooked me dinner, only i ended up cooking it. Was quite sweet since we never really got to stay in together.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
This Valentine's day I finally told him how I feel. I spent hours in nervous agony waiting for his reply. I was so scared that I almost didn't open it. I am glad I did. I wish everybody else could be as happy as I am at this moment.
nice work, the hardest part is over so now the period of heightened happiness ensues woo I wish everyone was as happy as you too, not everyone had the best valentines day and from what a few of my friends went through I can see that some people win on Valentines day and some people lose. But without the risk there can be no rush, no exhiliration, no anticipation and no perfect moments of bliss. (please ignore my above post, I'm a romantic at heart I promise )

Originally Posted by JohnMcClane
Woot woot!! Good for you!! Now, glue yourselves together so you can never part. I had a girl that wanted to do that. Let's just say, I said no.

Seriously, that's awesome to here and good luck with it.
Well, we aren't together together. It's a complicated situation. It was time for us to talk about the elephant in the room though.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
nice work, the hardest part is over so now the period of heightened happiness ensues woo I wish everyone was as happy as you too, not everyone had the best valentines day and from what a few of my friends went through I can see that some people win on Valentines day and some people lose. But without the risk there can be no rush, no exhiliration, no anticipation and no perfect moments of bliss. (please ignore my above post, I'm a romantic at heart I promise )
The hardest initial part sure. But we are "separated by a great distance" (try California and Connecticut). But thank you for your warm wishes. I am very happy. I am excited for the things to come, but I am very content. He's trying to save the world, and I am a patient girl. I have faith that it will all work out in the end.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Not only the best Valentine's Day...

but the single greatest day of my life!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Ford
Not only the best Valentine's Day...

but the single greatest day of my life!
Give us some details willya?

I won't get too specific, but it involved thirteen hours of flying to see the greatest woman in the world and we just had the perfect day.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I won't get too specific, but it involved thirteen hours of flying to see the greatest woman in the world and we just had the perfect day.
That's quite a flight. Think she's the one?

congrats man, lucky you

Originally Posted by Strummer521
That's quite a flight. Think she's the one?

She's the only one that would have me.

But she's also the only one for me.