I don't know how to hate films

Tools    

Hong Kong action film buff.
@Mr Minio

I challenged you to watch The Big Boss in it's original form.

You enjoyed it 6/10, as saying that you don't know how to hate movies.

But I know you will hate Freddy Got Fingered.

Hong Kong action film buff.
Even if a movie is terrible, is it really that bad? Is it worse than staring at a wall, or talking to some jerk at a bus stop, or peeing next to a bunch of men in a public toilet? Because, when it comes to what the average person does with their free time,that's the competition.
I WOULD DEFINETLY PEE NEXT TO SOMEBODY IN A PUBLIC TOILET THEN RE-WATCH A SINGLE SECOND OF FREDDY GOT FINGERED.

I have only actually watched like five clips and they were all disgusting and disturbing (especially that birth scene WTF?)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I challenge you to watch Freddy Got Fingered.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dreadful stuff, but my hate has more to do with driving home my point that I think it was a waste of talent. Actually hating a movie is just weird to me. Can maybe understand hating one on moral grounds, like I do with something like Forced Entry or August Underground...but even they gave me things to think about. And being outraged isn't all that bad an emotion either.

Maybe an excruciatingly bad comedy? Hmmmm. Definitely the worst, but still helps with understanding how to construct a joke well.

The trick is not minding
Dreadful stuff, but my hate has more to do with driving home my point that I think it was a waste of talent. Actually hating a movie is just weird to me. Can maybe understand hating one on moral grounds, like I do with something like Forced Entry or August Underground...but even they gave me things to think about. And being outraged isn't all that bad an emotion either.

Maybe an excruciatingly bad comedy? Hmmmm. Definitely the worst, but still helps with understanding how to construct a joke well.
Yeah, I get you. I haven’t seen Baby Driver yet, myself. It’s in the periphery along with Hardcore Henry and Freddy Got Fingered as supposedly bad but still garners a little interest in watching regardless. I just haven’t gotten to them yet.
I did finally watch Bathlefield Earth and, yes while it is bad, it isn’t nearly as bad as the critics made it out to be. There were some enjoyable moments

People pointing fingers at Freddy Got Fingered but seemingly giving a pass to the the Human Centipede trilogy....

Yeah, I get you. I haven’t seen Baby Driver yet, myself. It’s in the periphery along with Hardcore Henry and Freddy Got Fingered as supposedly bad but still garners a little interest in watching regardless. I just haven’t gotten to them yet.
I did finally watch Bathlefield Earth and, yes while it is bad, it isn’t nearly as bad as the critics made it out to be. There were some enjoyable moments

I don't like Battlefield Earth, but it does have one of my favorite quotes, which I really should start adopting for my own personal usage: "Strap him to the learning machine!"

I get hating movies that are boring or morally reprehensible. I can forgive movies that are boring if I think the filmmakers did their darndest to convince me they are actually interesting, and some movies with messages of hate are at least worthwhile from a historical standpoint. However, there's a special place in movie hell for ones that are lazy. This is why I hate the 2009 Land of the Lost movie. It's messy, pointless, and Will Ferrell and Danny McBride give no indication that they give a crap about anyone in the audience's time or hard-earned money. It's as if they're just using it as a vehicle to share gags that only they think are funny. Since it's apparent they wanted to have more fun than anyone in the audience would, they should have paid us to see it!

I get hating movies that are boring or morally reprehensible. I can forgive movies that are boring if I think the filmmakers did their darndest to convince me they are actually interesting, and some movies with messages of hate are at least worthwhile from a historical standpoint. However, there's a special place in movie hell for ones that are lazy. This is why I hate the 2009 Land of the Lost movie. It's messy, pointless, and Will Ferrell and Danny McBride give no indication that they give a crap about anyone in the audience's time or hard-earned money. It's as if they're just using it as a vehicle to share gags that only they think are funny. Since it's apparent they wanted to have more fun than anyone in the audience would, they should have paid us to see it!
One of these days, the filmmakers of movies like Land of the Lost might be recognised by the medical profession for discovering the cure to insomnia (however inadvertently).

But Human Centipede has received academic acclaim!

The truth is in here
There's been some hate leveled at Baby Driver after it came out, but I thought it was a fun experience. I don't quite understand what people think is so bad about it?