Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

Happened again This time a 15 and 20 each, doing release date again, wouldn't be surprised if these were released on the same hour of the same day of the same month of the same year

Happened again This time a 15 and 20 each, doing release date again, wouldn't be surprised if these were released on the same hour of the same day of the same month of the same year
And by the same label from the same studio with the same lead technician

In which case ...... cat-number .... lowest gets highest

Shoulda let TUS send in a list and break them after all

It happened one last time between the #128 and #129 lol, so the second and third Albums i post were decided by release date. That's me finished, just got to write my opening post then i'll start the thread around 1PM BST, it's currently 7.39 BST for the record.

It happened one last time between the #128 and #129 lol, so the second and third Albums i post were decided by release date. That's me finished, just got to write my opening post then i'll start the thread around 1PM BST, it's currently 7.39 BST for the record.
Pun intended?

1057 Albums got votes
Should begin this at 10:57 then really

Should begin this at 10:57 then really
Actually, think i'm going to move it up to 11 as i've been falling asleep very early lately. I'll post a few Albums every hour until 7PM or so.

Yay.
You must be starting to get old already Camo ..... another couple of years and it'll be afternoon naps at the weekends for you mate

Yay.
You must be starting to get old already Camo ..... another couple of years and it'll be afternoon naps at the weekends for you mate
I'm an insomniac so i take sleep wherever i can get it.

I should have voted for The Trashwomen.
Well you didn't you godamned failure.

Edit: Didn't know that was censored, made my post look much worse than it actually was.

Let the night air cool you off

Well you didn't you ********* failure.
I'm not a failure! I'm a person that hasn't succeeded yet. Next time, I'll vote for every record any Trashwoman or any Trashwoman relative has ever appeared. So, I guess that means I'm voting for Kreayshawn's discography.

Revolver
The Beatles

gets my vote
(apologies if we're still not yet supposed to say what we voted for)

Yeah,will probably do:

Revolver
The Beatles
Even better

(Hoping you also make it spin when if that one shows up )

Master of My Domain
Paul's Granny Music
The Beatles
- John Lennon ftw

- John Lennon ftw
John Lennon is dead, Paul>John, actually Paul>George>John. Sometimes George>Paul but always Paul & George>John.

Two of mine will be in the first 30 i posted today.