The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

I saw an ad yesterday for Girl Meets World. And he's in it! Don't know if he's her dad or teacher or what, but scary.

EDIT: Cory and Topanga are married in it and it's their daughter!!!!!!!!!

Danielle Fishel in her 30's? I may have to watch an episode.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
With only three days left it's time break out the sad kitten pics:

We've gone on holiday by mistake
There had better not be any stupid ****ing American shows that have stupid laughing studio audiences that laugh like crazy every time Chandler opens his mouth. PUKE!!

If you have voted for Bile like this then hang your head in shame!

I was perfectly calm when I wrote that, although I can see that doesn't come across clearly in my post.

Also who do we send lists into? Godoggo?

Well gandalf, that's pretty much what my list is. Be prepared.

List sent!

Well, I've picked my outside favorites for both the 70's and 80's lists with The China Syndrome and Masters of the Universe. Now it's time for my outside choice for this list, and here it is:

Trouble with a capital "T"
There had better not be any stupid ****ing American shows that have stupid laughing studio audiences that laugh like crazy every time Chandler opens his mouth. PUKE!!

If you have voted for Bile like this then hang your head in shame!
There's nothing better than a TV show performed in front of a LIVE studio audiences.

I suppose you don't like live theater either, those pesky audiences do tend to respond to the actors.