Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Cannot believe you & @dadgumblah think she’s beautiful. She really isn’t. At all.
I didn't say she was beautiful. I said I couldn't and don't want to take my eyes off her. I find her incredibly attractive. But I wouldn't call her beautiful. Those are very different things to me.

Plus, you think the same about Susie Dent, so your opinion is null and void on this one.

I didn't say she was beautiful. I said I couldn't and don't want to take my eyes off her. I find her incredibly attractive. But I wouldn't call her beautiful. Those are very different things to me.

Plus, you think the same about Susie Dent, so your opinion is null and void on this one.
The name of the thread is Female Beauty We Appreciate. Ergo, one might reasonably assume you find her beautiful, especially if you can’t, as you say, take your eyes off her.

Who is Susie Dent?

Who is Susie Dent?
She's a lexicographer who's appeared, for over twenty years now, on the game show Countdown. She looks after Dictionary Corner.

Love Keira Knightley. A beautiful woman with a lovely voice.
Keira has always been and is a beautiful woman. Nice pic!

Here's somebody I've posted at least twice I think, but it's because she's probably my favorite actress currently and the best looking one, with a super personality and that is Emma Stone:

Here's somebody I've posted at least twice I think, but it's because she's probably my favorite actress currently and the best looking one, with a super personality and that is Emma Stone:
Recently she was here in the UK promoting Maniac. One interviewer challenged her to identify the meaning of around six examples of British slang. She only got wrongfooted with the last one, "a dog's dinner", which she misconstrued as meaning something really good . I was impressed.

Emma is very nice. Almost unrecognizable in the first sultry photo you posted.

@SeeingisBelieving, “Done up like a dog’s dinner”. One of the worst ways to describe a Brit.