Director with most movies in your top ten?

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Since I don't have an official top ten list, it'd most likely be between Kubrick, Lynch, Malle, or Ozu.

Coppolla, 2. The two Godfathers.

None of mine repeat the 10 directors are:

1.Martin Scorcese
2.Alfred Hitchcock
3.Francis Ford Coppola
4.Clint Eastwood
5.William Friedkin
6.PTA
7.Oliver Stone
8.Carol Reed
9.Stanley Kubrick
10.Sergio Leone

Scorcese is the closest since i have King of Comedy at 11.

Sergio Leone.
Once Upon A Time In The West is my favourite of all time and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is my third favourite of all time.

http://bradmovietalk.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Chris Nolan

Guy Ritchie

Quentin Torantino

I am the Watcher in the Night
I don't have a current top 10, because it has been changing over the years but I'll pick two directors, one is Tarantino, I only disliked 2 of his movies Kill Bill 2 and Deathproof and the other is Chris Nolan and the only one I don't think is great is The Prestige.

Other director's with longer bodies of work have a fair few duds, such as Spielberg, Kubrick, Scott, Kurosawa the former two are probably greater than Nolan but in his short time, Nolan has been more consistent.

Edit: Miyazaki! Can't think of a single movie of his which I did not enjoy.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Hayao Miyazaki directed my second and fourth favorites, Mononoke and Naussicaa respectively. I also love Castle in the Sky even though it didn't make into my top ten.

Martin Scorsese

Jean-Pierre Melville, Le Samourai at #2 and Army of Shadows at #6
Also Sergio Leone, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly at #4 and Once Upon a Time in the West at #10

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know about my top ten, but when I did my unfinished top 120 Francis Ford Coppola held the most spots. I never even considered him one of my top directors before doing that list. I kept surprising myself with how many times he kept coming up.