twighlight vs lost boys

Tools    

Twilight isn't bad but Lost Boys is much more better in my opinion.

No comparison. The original Lost Boys takes all here.

so many people are arguing on twilight saga but you can see the box office collection of this movie,there is huge fan following of this cast.........

Mine favorite is Twilight...^^^

You know... given the fact the average Twilight fans are females below the age of 16... those are pretty sick. Good thing they were really just a gag gift made by a friend for a friend... and are not available to buy. I can't help but feel a little sorry for Pattinson though... he comes across as a nice guy but has become the target for a lot of stupidity... and all he did was agree to play a character in a film...

As for The Lost Boys vs. Twilight... I'm a sucker (pun may or may not have been intended) for vampire films... but am not sure the two are a fair comparison... The Lost Boys was rated R (in the US) and Twilight PG-13... a fairer comparison might be between the 1992 film, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Twilight... as both were rated PG-13... and The Lost Boys and Fright Night since they're both rated R...

Anyway, I guess no one really asked me anything but which I prefer though... so... I love The Lost Boys, but as 7thson said, I didn't mind Twilight... I've taken some younger cousins to see all of three and had fun spending time with them... so, it's made for some good memories.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i ended up sleeping, every time i tried to watch twilight

I will prefer Twilight. There is a reason behind it. Twilight movie has its class. Its cinematography is just amazing and the actors of the movie has also done a fantastic job.