twighlight vs lost boys

Tools    

what movie would you say was best the old teen vampire movie the lost boys or the now teen twighlight i watched lost boys the other night and forgot how good it was .....

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I don't feel that there's a need for a competition here. It's totally obvious which movie would be the superior.

Igh still haghven't seen Twighlight, or even Twilight, for that maghtter. But Igh still recghkon Igh'll take The Lost Boys...even though Igh'm not all that highgh on ight.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Igh still haghven't seen Twighlight, or even Twilight, for that maghtter. But Igh still recghkon Igh'll take The Lost Boys...even though Igh'm not all that highgh on ight.
hahahahah. I second that though.

-Hattori Hanzo

what movie would you was best the old teen vampire movie the lost boys or the now teen twighlight i watched lost boys the other night and forgot how good it was .....
Say that again?

I love Lost Boys, and I kinda like Twilight. It is all relative .

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I swear all I got out of Twilight was:

Bella follows newly found vampire Edward out into the woods alone
Edward: You don't understand. I want to kill you!
Bella: I love you!

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I just don't understand the appeal. Vampires are so much more awesome when they kill people and Robert Pattinson is not hot, he's not even good looking and he's got no charm or even a likable swagger.

Times like these I hate fanatic teenage girls. They always ruin everything.