Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I believe anybody deserves to win, no matter what. PERIOD.

Daniel M fought the odds and won this. Somehow he did it. Realistically, I'm not against that.

BUT -- my own philosophy -- Rhys deserved the win more for never being eliminated. Is he the real winner? No. But he should have won. He's far and away the more respectable winner in my mind. Daniel M is a sleazeball winner. BUT -- sometimes sleazeball winners make it. Not unheard of at all.
Daniel was not a sleazeball winner at all, in no way shape or form. Nether one of them were, AT ALL!

Dan was pitching in thread that he wanted someone to bring him back in, all out in the open like. The one sleazeball act was backstabbing Nope, but they both did that.

Please realize Im defending the title and what he really overcame. Hes a deserving winner, and did it in the line of fire throughout. It should have been a close vote, and Im glad it was.

Master of My Domain
Congrats Daniel. I never knew that comeback would propel you to victory. Rhys you did a great job too.

Funny that i was going nuts about Wolfsbane potentially bringing Suspect back after he was already eliminated with that power when he ended up using it to bring back the winner . For the record, we had a plan to get Suspect out at one point which would have completely changed the game if it worked but Nope won a challenge that gave him two votes; then the next round Wolfsbane stopped us from doing it again by winning that power.

You know whats funny, if I didnt fubar that Hypnotise round 1, TUS would have been out, and everything would have ended up differently.

Just waiting on Gatsbys Award Ballot then Ill post the result.

Consider it a....sniff!....a goodbye post to you all.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You know whats funny, if I didnt fubar that Hypnotise round 1, TUS would have been out, and everything would have ended up differently.

Just waiting on Gatsbys Award Ballot then Ill post the result.

Consider it a....sniff!....a goodbye post to you all.
It'll be beyond weird not having you hosting the next game. But thanks for running it once again, I loved every second

Going thru the thread I mad so many mistakes, and I mean not just in the beginning but right up until the end. I think the only reason people stuck with it was I was being as fair across the board at all times. Sure there were accusations, but when the dust settled Im pretty sure everyone knew they were being dealt solidly.

I did give opportunities to those at the "bottom", and whoever was in power had to still stress, didnt matter who the names were on either side. Id do it again like that, thats how the real show is run, but its much worse to either extreme.

The best one was when you said you introduced the bring back someone power to give Raul and co a chance and someone in Suspects camp snapped it up . Was so hilarious because Wolfsbane appeared at the exact right time to bid for it; i can tell you thought chances are it will be Raul or Sean or Rhys but Wolfsbane just appeared .

The best one was when you said you introduced the bring back someone power to give Raul and co a chance and someone in Suspects camp snapped it up . Was so hilarious because Wolfsbane appeared at the exact right time to bid for it; i can tell you thought chances are it will be Raul or Sean or Rhys but Wolfsbane just appeared .
Dude that was brutal! I had 2 sweet mystery items toward the end of the auction that wouldve taken Raul & Sean much much further in the game. So instead they unwittingly go all-in on Fried Chicken/Waffles and cake I about shat

What you didn't know was that me and a few others already had plans to join them which would have changed things, until we noticed Suspect could've been brought back into the game allowing him to identify and target the ones that went against him. Really screwed up the big changing moment of the game

I think you did great TONGO. Stuff like this is not easy. Thank you for a great game.
Thank you too bro'

Also just since this is done now. The best thing about this game for me was getting to know CiCi; i approached him about an alliance before the game even started and we both stuck with each other throughout, once he was eliminated i was gutted because i know it may have been partly because of his loyalty to me. When i made out that i voted for Daniel because Suspect approached me first it was actually because i was with CiCi and we thought it would be best to stick with Suspect. We had two plans that got sidetracked because of Nopes two votes and Wolfsbanes power; and i was baffled that they went for CiCi before me. Still the best moment in the full game was when both of us won the first two Immunity Idols

Anyway CiCi is great, glad to have started talking to him throught this

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Also just since this is done now. The best thing about this game for me was getting to know CiCi; i approached him about an alliance before the game even started and we both stuck with each other throughout, once he was eliminated i was gutted because i know it may have been partly because of his loyalty to me. When i made out that i voted for Daniel because Suspect approached me first it was actually because i was with CiCi and we thought it would be best to stick with Suspect. We had two plans that got sidetracked because of Nopes two votes and Wolfsbanes power; and i was baffled that they went for CiCi before me. Still the best moment in the full game was when both of us won the first two Immunity Idols

Anyway CiCi is great, glad to have started talking to him throught this
I met Sean through Big Brother

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I met Sean through Big Brother
Yeah, these games are a great way to get to know each other better. Big Brother is where I went from being an observer to being a bigger part of the forum.

Yeah, these games are a great way to get to know each other better. Big Brother is where I went from being an observer to being a bigger part of the forum.
You were in Big Brother 1? I don't even remember you there.

I'm starting to remember him now -- since you said he took 4th place.