Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Not seen Blow Out or a great deal of De Palma's films in fact, but I think from what I have seen my favourite would be the deliriously bizarre Phantom of the Paradise.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Mulholland Drive is a masterpiece of cinema.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

That guy is more creepy than any proper horror character ever.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Is it weird that I like watching Mulholland Dr., but I really don't think it's that good. The Elephant Man is my favorite of his so far, but I've only seen 3.

I liked it a lot the first time I saw it. But I have this rule to see a David Lynch movie at least twice to get a proper feel for it. The first watch is to feel it out. Let it sink in, and the second rewatch is to get a better feel for it given what I have worked out the first time around.

I made this rule after watching Eraserhead the second time around. Saw it once. Liked it. Saw it twice, LOVED it!

Laura Palmer is in Mulholland Dr. for a few seconds. Lynch is a mad genius.

The best thing for me about Lost Highway was Patricia Arquette. And that badass intro.

City Lights-I need to view more Chaplin and more silent films in general,so this looks like a good choice.

The best thing for me about Lost Highway was Patricia Arquette. And that badass intro.
You are correct, both of those are great.

Also Robert Loggia's character and the tailgating scene.

There is so much greatness in the film really, a Lynch masterpiece.