The Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With Thread!

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A woman I just saw at the grocery store... I tell people all the time how I see prettier women there than I have in ALL of Hollywood, past to present. I'm guessing it's probably more fun to imagine it, as opposed to opening a can of worms.

A woman I just saw at the grocery store... I tell people all the time how I see prettier women there than I have in ALL of Hollywood, past to present. I'm guessing it's probably more fun to imagine it, as opposed to opening a can of worms.
It's all that healthy eating matt .

You choose someone of this forum that you would like to have sex with, it's as simple as that.
LOL. Fifteen years later, are you all done having sex with each other?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Mel Gibson's Beaver. Cuz I have a thing for puppets?

(ha no. kidding. please don't judge me. i'd never have sex will mel gibson)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I see that the OP is now banned from the forum. I was wondering if @Yoda would allow a thread of this nature now? Yes, it’s just a bit of harmless fun, but the line in the sand, as it were, these days is constantly shifting.

Technically, yes. If standards change enough I sometimes just close threads, even longer running ones. I probably would have if it had ever been much more than just goofy.

jrs was banned to pave the way for @MonnoM

said with love you've replace him as the movie news guy

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw you mentioned me in a "Who Do You Wanna Have Sex With" thread. But this is acceptable.