Worst/Most Hated Movie Character(s)

Tools    

Anakin Skywalker
(Note, I did not say Darth Vader, but rather the character from the 3 Star Wars prequels... yeah, yeah, I know... it's all the same "character"... but you know what I'm talking about).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Anakin Skywalker
(Note, I did not say Darth Vader, but rather the character from the 3 Star Wars prequels... yeah, yeah, I know... it's all the same "character"... but you know what I'm talking about).

Right character, but wrong actor.

I figured the kid would just be assumed as included!
(And I know we're skirting the edges here now, but note that I didn't even mention JJB!)

Personally, I didn't really hate the kid - I just didn't care about him or the movie he was in.
I didn't really start hating the character until Hayden came along!

Please hold your applause till after the me.
The entire cast of The Chumscrubber, matched only by the entire cast of ATM.
With how much you constantly trash on this Chumscrubber movie, my curiosity has taken over. I'm gonna find a copy and see what you're always complaining about.

With how much you constantly trash on this Chumscrubber movie, my curiosity has taken over. I'm gonna find a copy and see what you're always complaining about.
Dammit, Scorsese, you haven't even seen Ink, yet! Don't watch total drek!

Hayden was worse.
I thought Hayden was pretty good in scenes where he didn't really have lines and acted with his expressions, like when Anakin finds his mother dying in the Tusken camp and the look in his eyes just before he slaughters the camp... Darth Vader is born.

I actually had Hayden Christensen in mind for a recast of The Magnificent Seven, as Britt the knife-thrower (originally played by James Coburn). Britt has the fewest lines of the Magnificent Seven and most are short. Did you see it?

Every Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom roles
( o_o)

You know, I don't really know if The Godfather sucks or not, for all I know it could, and if so then good on ya for embracing an unpopular opinion, BUT...

Your signature combined with this post makes it seem like you're just trying to start ****. Or have you really seen every single Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom character and deemed them total****awful?

Every Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom roles

Welcome to the human race...
I can understand not liking an actor, but this thread is about specific characters so just saying "every character played by _____" is lazy and inexcusable (because if you hate an actor so much, are you really likely to go and watch every single movie they've appeared in just to confirm that you're right?)