How Did You Find This Site?

Tools    

Wanna make out?
Well, I was outside TWT's window in a tree one day... and I saw him posting on this site. and I said to myself "go to that site" so I did.

One time TWT went downstairs to eat his soup that i got for him, and i stumbled into his room and movieforums.com was on his computer. Immediatly i figured, hey this must be cool, and ever since i started posting on movie forums i chew a lot more gum.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think this whole TWTwannabe deal is just a cover up for wanting to be like me. You OG-Wannabe. I know I'm your only friend Jeremy. Give it up. I'm on to you.

Actually "TWTadmirierFromafar" is Jeremy. This (TWTwannabe) is his step brother (name confidential). All i can tell you about myself is that TWT is really cool. TWT seems to have a strange affection for cats, I guess that means cats are cool.

The Adventure Starts Here!
OG, I can enlighten you a bit. I'm the mom of both TWT and TWTAdmirerFromAfar (which, yes, is Jeremy). And, yes, TWTwannabe is their stepbrother.

If it helps, the two "new" TWTs are 14 going on 15. I think this explains a lot.

If it gets too thick in here, just ignore them. That's what we do at home. Not that it works.

Linda, aka "TWTMom"??

You have many strange sons, madam.

HEY, im not strange. And TWT is certainitly not strange, he's my step brother and he is very cool. As for you Linda... I think somebody needs some priviledges revoked for giving out my personal information (not that its true, Im actually 34). What are you talking about 14 going on 15 "explains a lot". I think its time we all learn a little bit about Austruck, She's married to Wayne She's married to Wayne, now i think that explains a lot.

Pigsnie, I gave up wishing for a normal son, so I had a coupla daughters instead.

They're their own brand of strange.

And no, I'm no madam. I got my kids (and stepkids) the hard way -- with husbands.

Oh no, TWTwannabe gave out my deepest, darkest secret! Now I'm doomed!

Hey, at least I didn't give out your real name! You didn't say anything about wanting to hide your age.

Originally posted by Austruck

If it gets too thick in here, just ignore them. That's what we do at home. Not that it works.

Linda, aka "TWTMom"??
Have you tried leaving them in the emergency room? Or a freeway?

Hmmm...

Emergency room is too risky. They ask questions like "How did he get that bruise?"

Freeway. Now there's an idea. Drop 'em off on I-79 somewhere and split....

Hmmmmmmm...

Linda (reaching for a map)

I-79! How'd you know! You sunk my battleship! TWT is the only other person that has ever sunk my battleship, he beats me in all the board games we play (and with soup). I know something that nobody else in here knows! I know what TWT actually stands for. How do I know? Because I am TWT's step-brother!

TWTwannaBe (reaching for a crow bar)

I was bored and I wanted to do mayhum so I spyed on Pigsnie while he was posting. Do you know thaat theres a mole on the back of Pigsnies neck? It looks like the la brea tar pits.

This is a good thread too. Please post here how you found our famous site MoFo & state your reasons why you will never leave it, hahaha!

Howdy Gang
I've been on Priemiere.com for a long time. One day I just decided to do a google search on "movie forums"... guess who popped up? The rest as they say is history.

So what didnt you like about premiere? Were the posters all 12 year olds & only talk about harry potter?

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
So what didnt you like about premiere? Were the posters all 12 year olds & only talk about harry potter?
Hey, I like Harry Potter. Maybe I'll start a Harry Potter site, too.

I was referred by Peter (OG-), whom I met through Mark (Zweeedorf). I like how it's sort of a community here, it's not as impersonal as a lot of forums. I've stuck around for so long, I've become a wacko!

By the way, let's have a moment of silence for Zwee, who quit posting because he didn't like to be considerate of others.

Originally posted by Steve N.
I was referred by Peter (OG-), whom I met through Mark (Zweeedorf). I like how it's sort of a community here, it's not as impersonal as a lot of forums. I've stuck around for so long, I've become a wacko!

By the way, let's have a moment of silence for Zwee, who quit posting because he didn't like to be considerate of others.
(silence).

Ok, now I'm done. Yeah, you're obsessed worse than Peter. I'll try to keep the feel personal...if there are any areas now that you feel are hurting that, say so ASAP! Hard to keep forums rolling smoothly in the face of growth. Feel free to mention it if it becomes a problem in the future, as well.