Sci-fi/Fantasy Faceoff.

Tools    

Which is your favourite Sci-Fi/Fantasy movie series?
32.61%
15 votes
Alien Franchise
13.04%
6 votes
Star Trek Franchise
8.70%
4 votes
Predator Franchise
39.13%
18 votes
Star Wars Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
The Chronicles Of Narnia Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Terminator Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Pirates Of The Caribbean Franchise
15.22%
7 votes
The Matrix Franchise
10.87%
5 votes
Harry Potter Franchise
43.48%
20 votes
Lord Of The Rings Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
The Mummy Franchise
2.17%
1 votes
Transformers Franchise
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I voted for LOTR. I like Star Wars a lot, but I was born too late to really LOVE them like a lot of those who were around when they came out do.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Had a very hard time choosing between Star Wars and LoTR.

But I have more of an emotional connection to LoTR than Star Wars, so...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can't believe that anyone would vote for Narnia, Pirates of Caribbean or Mummy.

I find it funny that Lame Harry Potter is stuck on 2 votes, although if a younger age group were voting Potter would probably be ahead.

LOTR and Star Wars neck and neck, if I could I would vote for both.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You could have done, it's open to more than one vote when you initially put your votes in.
To quote Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I voted for Lord of the Rings 'cause that trilogy is almost unbeatable in the fantasy genre. I also did Star Wars because even though the prequels were considerably weaker than the original, I can still say I like them and enjoy watching them from time to time (*flame shield engage*)

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Can't believe that anyone would vote for Narnia, Pirates of Caribbean or Mummy.

What? Those films are popcorn movies if anything, which I'm all down for when I'm in the mood for dumb fun.

I dreamt I was in a Back to the Future sequel a few nights ago, and I was playing Mcfly's daughter but it was my character playing the lead this time around.

Weird.

I dreamt about trying to protect a pidgeon with green wings that was purpously trying to get itself eaten by a wolf.

I dreamt about trying to protect a pidgeon with green wings that was purpously trying to get itself eaten by a wolf.
If it wants to end its life, leave it be! poor wolf not getting its food.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
You could have done, it's open to more than one vote when you initially put your votes in.
thats lame.

Hmm, tough choice. Consistency in the quality of films was the key for me in deciding, so I went with choosing both the Alien franchise (based on the strength of the first three films) and the original Star Wars trilogy. New trilogy or not, the first three films have it's place in history as game changers in the genre.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Where's the Back To The Future trilogy?
not to mention the Granddaddy of all fantasy franchises, Ian Flemings 007.

except Terminator Franchise,Alien and The Chronicles Of Narnia ,every other franchise here i honestly hate,and i think that they are soooo bad...even for Terminators 3 and 4 i think that