Favorite Artwork/Artist

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Okay, you've seen that I like the soft, dreamy stuff, now here's some of the work from Fanch Ledan. It's crisp, clean, and has gorgeous perspectives and detail.

Johann von Goethe

I warned 'ya...

Steve Roberts

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

Josephine Wall

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

this has always been one of my favorites..i make a bee line to see this everytime i walk into the metropolitan museum of art..i have a copy hanging in my living room..

we also own this dali lithographic, a present from rob's parents

Mark Bagley

Ultimate Spider-Man

Clone Saga

#100 Variant, a milestone

Why Mark Bagley? He can do anything in a month. Wow shots and easy-to-follow storylines,he never falls down. Just look at the emotion in that 1st cover, it gets me here.

Also I felt there should be a record of the awesomeness of the Civil War covers: For your viewing pleasure:

Two versions of the same cover

Meant to add these earlier but discovered I didn't have the posters I wanted saved... anyway, since Mardi Gras is right around the corner, I thought I would share a few posters by an artist who is a New Orleans favorite:

Andrea Mistretta

Pierre-Auguste Renoir
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

too many cool art work they are all lovely and beautiful...

I am half agony, half hope.
Peter Max does lovely bright colored paintings that appeal to me. I don't care for his 70s psychedelic stuff, but his newer paintings are great.

Love the art by Peter Max... my mum used to have some of his Hippy Posters from the 70's...

Oh, and I meant to mention the other day that if anyone is interested in buying any of Andrea Mistretta's posters, you can purchase them from her web site and she has been donating a portion of all her sales to Habitat for Humanity in New Orleans...

and my apologies for 'spamming', if it wasn't for a good cause, I would never have mentioned it...