Madonna looks like..

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Theyve been playing her new album at work for the last two weeks and its starting to make my ears bleed. Her voice makes me cry.

If its on tomorrow when i go in im gonna take it out and snap it.

From her new album, I like the songs "Hung Up", "Forbidden Love", and "Sorry". Overall, I think it's a boring, monotonous CD for Madonna, but those songs are OK. I didn't like "Hung Up" at first and I bought the CD hoping there would be better songs. Unfortunately, there weren't. "Hung Up" is the best as far as I'm concerned, with "Forbidden Love" in second place and "Sorry" in third.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
From her new album, I like the songs "Hung Up", "Forbidden Love", and "Sorry". Overall, I think it's a boring, monotonous CD for Madonna, but those songs are OK. I didn't like "Hung Up" at first and I bought the CD hoping there would be better songs. Unfortunately, there weren't. "Hung Up" is the best as far as I'm concerned, with "Forbidden Love" in second place and "Sorry" in third.

All in All I have to say not bad for someone way out of their prime.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Are those in the beginning of the cd? I listened to it a bit in the store, but after "Hung Up" I just listened to the intros. It felt like the songs were pretty similar with the best ones at the beginning of the album.

I still think that Madonna, as a business concept, is very impressive. And "Hung Up" is a dancefloor crrrrusher!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I haven't really heard any of her new CD... just the one from her new video on VHI... and that one for only a couple of seconds...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Saw her at Madison Square Gardens last year, hey I always wanted to go to a gig there. Personally I think she's taken the yoga thing too far, she's like those body-builders who have muscles on top of their muscles!!!! Bring back the curvy Madonna of Vogue, just now she looks like a Tranny, or a muscley Granny!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Ray of Light is one of the best pop songs ever produced and picking on a woman for aging is totally stupid and common. Be better.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I agree with you there Moo, in fact I might dish out some bad rep Nice avatar.

However, she didn't wrote Ray of Light. It was ano old song her producers updated.

Originally Posted by MinionTV

However, she didn't wrote Ray of Light. It was ano old song her producers updated.
I didn't think she wrote it. I didn't know it was a version of an older song. What older song?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Moo
I didn't think she wrote it. I didn't know it was a version of an older song. What older song?
I was wondering this, as well.
Also, you should go make an introduction thread in the Birthdays and Intro's forum. You will be gobsmacked how nice people are here.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by MinionTV

Thanks for the negative rep, one man's opinion, beauty in the eye of the beholder etc.
Think I made a preferrence to her more voluptous look, oh well I guess some people are too serious about Madonna's new look!!!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I was wondering this, as well.
Also, you should go make an introduction thread in the Birthdays and Intro's forum. You will be gobsmacked how nice people are here.
I don't want to share my birthday info but I'll stop by and steal a piece of cake.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Moo
I don't want to share my birthday info but I'll stop by and steal a piece of cake.
You don't have to share your birthday, goofyhead. You can just make an introduction thread.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
You don't have to share your birthday, goofyhead. You can just make an introduction thread.
Nah.

I didn't know that smiley moved. I wouldn't have picked it if I had known that.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I agree about her music… it sucks… and has for a while...

Her new track is great! The album is pretty decent too! Not my normal sort of stuff but it's a return to form for Madonna.

She should dress her age, she ain't 20 no more, personally i always thought she was overrated in the looks department.
She should also stop making music, but nowadays any piece of crud will make you money.
A load of clones are taking over the charts with their crapness.

Why should she dress her age? Just because the Tea Barking society says so?

The Tea Barking society does say so smarty pants! I'm the only member but still...