Your opinions of Black Women

Tools    

Sometimes words arent necessary. Poitiers daughter gave me the biggest impression since Salma Hayek in Desperado.

Okay enough with the... cut the pretences. Who damn here knew about my Double 17 name from over 10 years ago. And you Yoda, you're involved. I saw your post in that thread. Now explain seriously...

Semper Fooey
He should be a moderator.

Okay enough with the... cut the pretences. Who damn here knew about my Double 17 name from over 10 years ago. And you Yoda, you're involved. I saw your post in that thread. Now explain seriously...
Hilarious.

beyonce

You mean in the "I love you, Double_17" thread?

That was me, Double_17. I knew your name. I have always known you.

I am God.

No you are not God. No one can think they are God on the Earth or anywhere because they are rubbish and not valid. I on the other hand may be God but I'm not telling you about it. You might be imposters in space put there by my 'imagining' of a response from my environment. Tell me something about God that I don't know. And who's this Agent Smith talking in my head. You can't prove that you're God can you.

No you are not God. No one can think they are God on the Earth or anywhere because they are rubbish and not valid. I on the other hand may be God but I'm not telling you about it. You might be imposters in space put there by my 'imagining' of a response from my environment. Tell me something about God that I don't know. And who's this Agent Smith talking in my head. You can't prove that you're God can you.
I just did.

God really stands for 'Jaud' and that is my name. I am perhaps God. Jaud is the name of the coolest quality boy I suppose. Like a Darkboy... invisible.

what if god was one of us?

Or am I really infinity Hemgard?.... invisible.

king of kings

That's why I'm pooing now on the Earth too perhaps. Funny power... contradictions for others thinking processes.