Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I'm letting this thread get out of hand, so I apologize.

I'll stop talking until the next vote.
Oh my god are you kidding?! You could literally drop trou and grow a tail right here in the thread and its nothing compared to whats already been said

I can't sleep so I thought I'd say hi.
Well, say BYE because you will be leaving soon! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Oh my god are you kidding?! You could literally drop trou and grow a tail right here in the thread and its nothing compared to whats already been said

Suspect's Reviews

I can't sleep so I thought I'd say hi.
Well, say BYE because you will be leaving soon! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's okay. At least I can leave knowing I was never actually TUS's bitch as you say...

That's okay. At least I can leave knowing I was never actually TUS's bitch as you say...
Nobodies my bitch, everyone is playing their own game.
Didn't say anybody was.

Here you go, Suspect --

I finished cleaning off Rauldc14's skull for you. For your collection.

I'm sorry - I know I did wrong - I broke out most of his teeth with the hammer. I HAD TO! I was SO SICK of him after all those stupid posts he made. I couldn't let this skull remain perfect. HE WASN'T PERFECT, you know? Why should his skull be?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skull.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	24415  

Going to bed now.

Good night survivors!!!!
Dammit. I was too late. Hopefully he won't mind seeing the skull tomorrow.

Wow. What a bitch.
He makes me dissolve the bodies and grind up the skeletons, but I always have to save the skulls for Suspect's collection. I LIKE DOING IT! I work for free!

This thread makes me feel like what MovieGal must feel like every day.

"Enough of this prattle!"

This is the same stuff TUS heard from Sexy in the thread the last game, just more vulgar this time. Heres the reality, and there is 0 exaggeration to this.

Anybody can win this!

No matter how many backs you stab, heroic deeds displayed, smarts, luck, or general charisma....when its all said and done the #1 thing that determines who will win is an uncontrollable force - sentimentality. Yes, sentimentality is really what guides people in the real Survivor and even the forum game. TUS has no true power in the game which was proven by the jury decision in Season 3 final.

After all the blood sweat and tears TUS put up with getting heckled by Sexy, and multiple assaults by Dr T, he lost to Donnie, who did next to nothing. Ill tell you why I think the jury was swayed to vote DD, and you may laugh.

At the final tribal when TUS & Donnie were being grilled by the jury, it was Doctor TONGOs turn....

"Silence you posturing rabble!! SILENCE!

"My question is to you Popeye Donnie, and it's the most important question that could possibly be asked in these proceedings.....

Why do you think you should win, and not Riddler Suspect?
I warn you, saying that he's won already does not help your cause."
and his reply...

Because he's already won
...thats all it took. he beat TUS by one vote. Yes I think his charming moment of obstinance got him one vote on someones sentimentality. Heres my point.

The jury is going to vote whoever AT THAT TIME theyre sentimentality directs them to, and that is a random random reality not just here but life. Donnie should have been a "goat" for TUS, someone thats easy to beat, but won. Now that would work in the real Survivor, and always does. Bringing a goat with you to the finals here does not work.

Is everyone his puppet? Is he a mastermind? NO! If he was then Its like Sexy is screaming at a horror movie screen telling the characters to watch out for the guy, and they never listen.

TUS listens. He has been slammed for pages upon pages in this Survivor and the last. No exaggeration, you can take a taperuler and measure the length of the criticisms. His reply is one or two lines. Every. Time. He listens. He takes in the information, and gives little. Even in PM.

His gameplay can be taken from Sun Tzus The Art Of War, and Miyamoto Musashis The Book Of Five Rings. He keeps his enemies closest. After coming after him harder than anyone in S3, me and him would have been allies this game. As a strategist I want him close to me too, as hes my biggest threat. I just say it plain and open cause thats how I like playing the "Dr T style".

You think after reading this the jury is gonna willfully make themselves to be close minded? oh hell to the no! If that was the case he'd won Survivor 3. They say "Its so obvious! It makes so much sense to vote him out! Whats wrong with you all!" Thats the point, its not about what makes sense. Not ever. You just have to listen, and adjust your game accordingly. Thats not lying.

"Tomorrow theres going to be a Reward Challenge. The rewards a simple one, Hypnosis.

Good night players."