The Top MoFos Countdown

Tools    

I know RonPrice from the same forum MovieMan8877445 and I hail from. Weird guy.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I missed Brodinski. He was on my list at number 22, mainly because it was hilarious how much he pissed people off with his wait on the millennium countdown.

LB was 7th on my list. Lots of recommendations from him he was a great poster here. That makes three for me!
I'm pretty sure every MoFo that got nominated made the list. Consider #100 and #99 each had only one point.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Dragging out this.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Disappointed that I missed out on this. Hadn't been feeling great so hadn't been on much in the last few days.

I had actually been thinking about trying to make a list of who I would have voted for. To do so I went looking for the list of friends to help me remember people. Turns out it wasn't there. Has that been away ever since the board revamp? Man I'm slow on the uptake!!

From where I stand, I think the whole list turned out great. I think that even if more people had voted, the countdown would have remained similar to this one.

I had actually been thinking about trying to make a list of who I would have voted for. To do so I went looking for the list of friends to help me remember people. Turns out it wasn't there. Has that been away ever since the board revamp? Man I'm slow on the uptake!!
Yeah, it disappeared with the remodel.

I think I know who is next.
I think I know who you're thinking of and I think you're gonna have to wait until #66.