Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off

Vince Staples - Hell Can Wait EP

I've been waiting for this one since "Blue Suede" and "Hands Up" dropped. Those two songs are straight fire. The rest of the EP compliments them well. Vince Staples is obviously talented and the dude is on the come up. I could see him dropping an album that gets beaucoup plays out of me. Hell Can Wait is good enough to get some play, but I am feeling something bigger could be on the horizon. If you have 24 minutes to spend and you like rap, you could do worse than giving this a spin.

Welcome to the human race...

Sleater-Kinney - Call the Doctor

One of the band's earliest albums that is a little rough around the edges (and not quite in a deliberate way) but it's a solid piece of indie rock. Don't think it'll challenge The Woods for my favourite SK album any time soon, though.

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty

Pharmakon - Bestial Burden

In Aeternam Vale - Dust Under Brightness

Richard Pinhas - Iceland

Welcome to the human race...

The Replacements - Tim

Excellent album on just about every count. Even the weaker tracks like "Swingin' Party" and "Lay It Down Clown" are still decent. There's still plenty of stand-out tracks - "Hold My Life" is as close to perfect as an opening track can be, "Kiss Me on the Bus" is nice and sweet while "Dose of Thunder" is short and sharp. "Bastards of Young" is rightly considered the band's signature song, while "Here Comes A Regular" is as powerful a closing track as one could ask for.

Can - Monster Movie

Plastic Crimewave Sound - Speed Guru vs. Plastic Crimewave

Popol Vuh - In the Garden of Pharao / Aguirre

Earthless - From the Ages

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

One of the '80's finest pop albums. I'm not going to say it's perfect, but it gets a lot of points for FYC experimenting with so many different styles (they even try their hand at Springsteen on "Don't Look Back") and delivering some instantly memorable tracks, most of which being the iconic "She Drives Me Crazy".

And it sounds a thousand times better on vinyl.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Flying Lotus - You're Dead! -

MIND = BLOWN. I don't know why, but I thought it's a hip-hop album. Apparently, it's not and only has some glimpses of hip-hop. In fact it's a bit*chin' combination of wonky and jazz fusion with very dreamy, watery and chilling melodies and occasional vocals. All the songs are short and sweet.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Let the night air cool you off
I am going to do what TokeZa has been doing and just post what I've listened to. If you want to know my thoughts on an album or talk about them with me, that would be cool too.

I Never Learn
(Lykke Li; 2014)

Run the Jewels 2
(Run the Jewels; 2014)

Metamodern Sounds in Country Music
(Sturgill Simpson; 2014)

Flying Lotus - You're Dead! -

MIND = BLOWN. I don't know why, but I thought it's a hip-hop album. Apparently, it's not and only has some glimpses of hip-hop. In fact it's a bit*chin' combination of wonky and jazz fusion with very dreamy, watery and chilling melodies and occasional vocals. All the songs are short and sweet.
Glad you liked it man!

Virus - Heavenly

Dust to Dust - Heavenly

Sign of the Winner - Heavenly

Coming from the Sky - Heavenly

Carpe Diem - Heavenly

Best band I discovered this year so far.

Indomable - Tierra Santa

Sangre de Reyes - Tierra Santa

Tierras de Leyenda - Tierra Santa

Medieval - Tierra Santa

Biggest Hits - Bon Jovi

Shadow of the Colossus - Ko Otani

I’m just the espresso
I am going to do what TokeZa has been doing and just post what I've listened to. If you want to know my thoughts on an album or talk about them with me, that would be cool too.

I Never Learn
(Lykke Li; 2014)
What'd you think of Lykke Li's album?????? It's one of my favorites so far this year.

Lykke Li is awesome.

Haven't heard her new album yet, save for some songs. I really like Wounded Rhymes though, great album.