Revenge

Tools    

Does anyone watch the show Revenge? What do you think about Season 3?

I watch REVENGE...season 2 got a little muddled and confusing but season 3 seems to be back on track.
Yes I know. Season 1 was excellent. Season 3 is actually good can't wait for Sunday #RevengeWedding

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I like "Revenge" too. It's been interesting watching Daniel change from being a nice guy at the beginning of the show to basically become evil, just like his parents.

I really like Jack. I always feel so bad that he seems to keep getting the short end of the stick, and I hope that everything works out for him at the end.

There were so many twists and turns at the end of last season that I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next season to start.

The season 3 finale was amazing. Can't wait for September 28. What I don't like is that they are adding a bunch of new characters.

I like "Revenge" too. It's been interesting watching Daniel change from being a nice guy at the beginning of the show to basically become evil, just like his parents.

I really like Jack. I always feel so bad that he seems to keep getting the short end of the stick, and I hope that everything works out for him at the end.

There were so many twists and turns at the end of last season that I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next season to start.
I heard the actor that plays Daniel wants to be out of the show since his character turned into a villain They will probably kill the character this season. Jack was ok this season. I hated him in Season 2.