The Sci-Fi Slob's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Some nice picks. Great to see The a Terminator, and Sin City here.

Finished here. It's been fun.
On The Waterfront is incredible. Excellent pick.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Haven't seen Re-Animator, On the Waterfront or This is England but I'm a big fan of the rest, particularly Die Hard and Terminator.

I really like some of your choices I am not a big Horror fan so they are the ones i don't like

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I just watched The Fountain for the first time and I loved it.

Glad to see The Fly as well. Really good film.

And Soylent Green is a pretty funny movie.

64. Trains, Planes and Automobiles (1987)

63. Unforgiven (1992)

62. Road to Perdition (2002)

61. Spartacus (1960)

Finished here. It's been fun.
Rod to Perdition and Unforgiven both kick some serious ass! Both are easy
films.

Love T2 man, so badass.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
English movies? Too mainstream!

... just kidding. Fine list. It's quite offbeat, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Good list you've got going Slob. More recent favourites of mine are The Fly, Unforgiven, They Live, T2, Rocky and Forrest Gump. At least 4, possibly 5 of those would also make my top 100.

52. The Exorcist (1973)

51. The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King

50. The Wrestler
(2008)

49. Total Recall (1990)

Some wonderful stuff here, SFS. The Wicker Man got bumped from my own 100 at the last minute, but I love it. Get Carter should've been on my list, but I messed it up. The Exorcist, Total Recall, The Fly, Forrest Gump, Rocky, Fargo, The Usual Suspects (which is also on my 100), T2 (but it goes on too long), They Live! and Unforgiven, another 100 film for me. I quite like episode III, too. I put it alongside Return and is the only one from the prequels that has anything to it, IMO.

Keep them coming.

And you're a Lord of the Rings fan as well!!! It just keeps getting better. Though I know honeykid would disagree! Also love Total Recall.