100. Near Dark (1987)

99. Falling Down
(1993)

98. American History X
(1998)

97. The Mist
(2007)

Finished here. It's been fun.
Nice choices so far. Falling Down is a severely underrated character-study,and American History X is an extraordinary film. The Mist is a solid flick as well.

This is going to be good

96. Kelly's Heroes (1970)

95. The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)

94. Natural Born Killers (1994)

93. Zodiac (2007)

92. The Haunting (1963)

91. Let the Right One In (2008)

90. Evil Dead 2 (1987)

89. Sin City (2005)

Sin City. Watched it recently, great choice.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
LTROI is a very good horror film. Evil Dead 2 I never really cared for, i prefer the original Evil Dead. Love Sin City, such a badass flick. Loving' the list so far.

Liking these. My kind of list thus far. Own but haven't seen The Mist and I'm not a fan of Kelly's Heroes or Evil Dead II, but they're watchable. Everything else, though. And Natural Born Killers, Near Dark and The Haunting are all HK 100 films.

Awesome start to your list. Near Dark, The Mist, Sin City, American History X, and Evil Dead 2 are all favorites of mine. I liked Falling Down and Zodiac but intend to see them again. The only one I don't like is NBK which I consider the most disappointing movie I've ever seen.

88. Contact (1997)

87. Sunshine (2007)

86. The Insider (1999)

85. Big Trouble In Little China (1986)

Evil Dead 2, Outlaw Josey Wales, and Big Trouble in Little China are great picks!!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
A few I've not seen so far and a couple I'm not keen on but there have also been a few I really like/love (Falling Down, Zodiac, Contact, Sin City). And that last set is a gem. Always loved Tremors and the other three I've seen for the first time in the last year or so and greatly enjoyed all of them. In fact if I had a review for Tremors I'd have reviewed every single film in that set.

80. Re-Animator (1985)

79. The Terminator
(1984)

78. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

77. On the Waterfront (1954)

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I'm pretty sure that On the Waterfront is going to make my list as well.