Harem movies

Tools    

I am most fascinated by movies which show life of women in the harems of Kings and Sultans .

From the outward at least , one is fascinated by the exotic sensuality of women in the harem . Of course , real harem life is different---there is a brutal struggle for becoming the king's favorite among the harem inmates , leading to assassinations . Above all , the women are prisoners and sex slaves and live their life in gilded cages .

Anybody seen any harem movies ??

Here's a trailor of Intimate power on youtube---

The only harem I Know about is from anime shows haha
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Clip from Harem girl starring Nastassja Kinski and Ben Kingsley--

y wife loves a TV series called Sultan Sulayman, very expensive Turkish production, to me it is quite boring and the chicks are fat.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
and the chicks are fat.
No one in that video is even close to being overweight.

The clip is from the second season, they made some slight adjustments.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Raise the Red Lantern is definitely my favorite movie that fits into this category. The use of color to represent power and favoritism in this movie is so successful that we had to watch it in my Film Appreciation class to demonstrate to students how Mise en Scene can effectively be harnessed.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
What about "The Magnificent Century"?