I finally reach 100 posts

Tools    

It took me several months but I finally did it. I hope I haven't made enemies with anyone.

Anyways... to give a this thread some meaning, I'll ask a question.

How long did it take you to reach 100?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Gentlemen,

It's quality, not quantity, that counts.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Gentlemen,

It's quality, not quantity, that counts.

Then I'm in trouble....

And Saruman... I don't think you've made any enemies at all…
Personally I've always enjoyed your post...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks Caitlyn. I try to be myself in every post. I mostly only post about what new discs I've bought or which new films I've seen. I love this message board.

You ready? You look ready.
It took me about a week or less to get to 100 posts. Right now I'm aiming for 1,000. Hopefully by the end of this summer. Congrats, on getting your 100th post, I just saw this thread.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Really, it'd be better to have a few really good posts than many bad ones.

Did you get some anonymous negative rep? That's 4 people today.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by sphericthor
About 2 days
hahaha, lol
funniest comment EVER

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Anonymous reputation is the mark of a pathetic coward.
The rep. I took was obviously from me. I had no need to put my name. "Who care's?" is really nice.

Originally Posted by John McClane
The rep. I took was obviously from me. I had no need to put my name. "Who care's?" is really nice.
What the hell did I say in your defense in that other thread? Don't waste negative rep on chicken**** stuff like this, man. If he said he saw your mama in the red light district screwing some infected crack addicts, that would be one thing...but who care's? Sheesh....

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
What the hell did I say in your defense in that other thread? Don't waste negative rep on chicken**** stuff like this, man. If he said he saw your mama in the red light district screwing some infected crack addicts, that would be one thing...but who care's? Sheesh....
Okie Dokie!!

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Well, i guess this is as good a thread as any for my 100th post. Hmmm.. the big 100, i suppose it should be really seep and inspiring, ya know, meaningful. Lets see..............................nevermind. I got nothing.
Congrats.