Why is this thread closed ??

Tools    

To be honest I haven't interacted with too many black women in my life to form a firm opinion .

Let us discuss Islam anyway....

Islam is going to be the problem child of the 21st century just like Germany was the problem child of the 20th century ( every century has it's problem children )

How many agree with me on this one ??

It certainly looks that way so far, at least on the extremism side of that subject.

But even with the 20th century, several different components led to Germany being labelled as a problem child. As the winners, it's pretty easy to blame Germany.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sam Harris hates Islam so I agree with you.
do you agree with professor samuel huntington's ' clash of civilizations ' scenario ??

i agree with him .

do you agree with professor samuel huntington's ' clash of civilizations ' scenario ??
I haven't read it. Anyone got a CliffsNotes?

The biggest problem about Islam is it's burgeoning population , and our ( nonmuslims ) dwindling population .

At this rate many countries could be islamized by the end of the 21st century .

How are things where you live right now? Are you okay? Are you in danger?

The biggest problem about Islam is it's burgeoning population , and our ( nonmuslims ) dwindling population .

At this rate many countries could be islamized by the end of the 21st century .
I wouldn't mind that much, as long as it's the western world's version of Islam. Minorities becoming majorities doesn't frighten me.

How are things where you live right now? Are you okay? Are you in danger?
No no , in Bombay muslims form about 20 percent of the population , but 75 percent are hindu---my people .

My generation wont be flooded by the islamic majority . but the hindu population growth rate has slowed considerably down over the years and muslims will become higher as percentage of population in future .

in fact i am happy that partition of the country occured in 1947 and many muslims got removed from india and went to pakistan and bangladesh . otherwise india would have had a much larger muslim population and then we would have been faced with a real problem .

I wouldn't mind that much, as long as it's the western world's version of Islam. Minorities becoming majorities doesn't frighten me.
the western version of islam is not followed by too many muslims . its an uncompromising religion .

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Did you read the last post?

This is getting uglier. I'm just gonna close it now.
Thread closed.