Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Just watched Spring Breakers. An absolute joke of a film.
I don't think the film is horrible at all tbh. The cinematography is exceptional. Am I saying it's a good movie, absolutely not. But it's definitely not the type of movie the trailers lead you to believe.

I don't think the film is horrible at all tbh. The cinematography is exceptional. Am I saying it's a good movie, absolutely not. But it's definitely not the type of movie the trailers lead you to believe.
I actually enjoyed spring breakers as well, by no means was it a great movie, but it turned out to be much better then what I was expecting. It kind of took the spring break theme in a more serious light, and spoke to it as an idea of rightfully indulging in excesses, but led the characters wanting to taste more of a life lived strictly on primal indulgences, free from the preordained path life has chosen for them and walls in which society has placed around their destiny. And yes, the cinematography was done very well.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Nah. Actually Selena Gomez is the best thing about the film. Not Franco and his creepy Spring Break voice.

and please let us know how Pacific Rim is, I am actually interested in seeing how Guillermo did with that....
My opinion of Pacific Rim is not very high sadly........

In the mood for some good ol' horror. I told myself I would watch a lot of Horror flicks this month(It being October and all) but I have been slacking. So over the next 11 days,every film I watch is going to be Horror-related. Starting with this one and moving my way up....

In the mood for some good ol' horror. I told myself I would watch a lot of Horror flicks this month(It being October and all) but I have been slacking. So over the next 11 days,every film I watch is going to be Horror-related. Starting with this one and moving my way up....
Cracker of a horror movie - really great fun.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)

The only Wes Anderson film I haven't seen yet. I'm looking forward to it, despite the fact that it received very mixed reviews.

Ooh good movie.One of Fincher's best films. It's terrifying to know that we will never really know who was the zodiac killer.

Watch out Cricket, I've heard bad things about this movie. You might fall asleep again!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

and please let us know how Pacific Rim is, I am actually interested in seeing how Guillermo did with that....
Pacific Rim is very bad