Pets

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...

That is our youngest boy Bruce. He is Norwegian Elkhound.

Miss Bailey is a Chocolate Lab mix.

Our kitties spending a rainy day in the house. The long haired one on the bottom is Pete and the one farther away is Cloudy.

We have a couple more dogs, but I can't seem to find any pictures of them for some reason.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I think I've mentioned him to Godoggo before, here's my (family's) German Shepherd

Attachment 10770
Aw, I love the fluffy German Shepherds; they are so cute. I'm helping this woman train her German Shepherd in agility. She's doing really well and even beating some of the well-known Border Collies. (They pretty much dominate the sport in their height division.) Smart dog. If I didn't already have three dogs, I'd seriously consider one.

Shameless Rat Spam!

I ended up naming the new rats "Link" and "Stoney." They've settled in well and are getting along well with my female Lolli. Sadly I had to have my old boy Eddie Rebel euthanized about a week ago, so these are the only three rats left.

I had them out for playtime today and snapped some pics.

Linkovich Chimofsky

The Stoney Crusty Dude

With Lolli

So it's not exactly my pet, but a Carolina Wren (my favorite bird) has set up in my shed. It's similar to a very tiny barn and it can get in and out at will. It's been there for over a week now, so I think it might stay.

While I'm here, some more pics of Bunny.

Looking handsome

Playing Dead

So Thirsty

I'll post some current photos of my other dogs later.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Got a new goldfish at the beginning of September, we named him Toppers (because he had a patch of black scales on his head that looked like a top hat). He is doing well in my new aquarium and gets along well with my other two fish (who are much bigger than he is). I could probably get at least one more fish, since there is room, but I'll hold off on that.

Also, bought my girlfriend a betta fish, who we called Simon. Apparently, you can only have one of those per tank, they are very aggressive.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'd like to put two male betta fishes in a tank sometime just to see what happens.

I'd like to put two male betta fishes in a tank sometime just to see what happens.
They'll start making out...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Handsome pup. What breed is he?
Thanks. I wasn't sure at first, but I put a pic up of him at Petfinder and the Tampa Newfoundland rescue contacted me and said he was most definitely a Newfie, which was also what my vet said. He may have something else in him, but for the most part he's Newfie. He's a bit small for one. The males usually weigh 120 or more and as of now he's 112. He was really underweight when I found him though and he's still gaining weight. He's exactly how the Tampa Newfoundland rescue described thier personality which is amazing.

They were super helpful and I am already on a waiting list to adopt a dog from them. (Not for awhile though)They're a great rescue if anyone in that area ever wants a Newfoundland. I fell in love with the breed. I'll probably have at least one for the rest of my life.

A super-truper mischievous queen cat.
She is absolutely something...

Looking at this thread, I realized I have almost no photos of my older kitty, Tiny Tim, and thought I should remedy that by taking some new ones.

Then I discovered WHY I have hardly any of him. He will not cooperate. In every photo I took of him tonight he either wasn't looking at the camera (lots of back of the head shots) or he had his tongue out or both. It's a shame too, he has a really round, really cute face but he refuses to let me capture it properly.

My older dogs are the same way. Especially, Gidget. She is almost impossible to photograph. Bunny, on the other hand, loves having his pics taken. He is a total ham.

Tiny Tim is a cutie. If I ever get a cat, I want an orange one. When I was a kid we had an orange cat named Banjo and I loved that cat. He was spunky as hell.