Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Stop trying to take away his right to have opinions, Nausicaa! Maybe she was a secret agent and prevented nuclear war with that text. You never know. You can't prove it isn't true. You can't silence me!

Well, this happened in England. The country's full of morons.

And that's very provable!

So you follow-up your inane contrarianism with generalizing about the intelligence of an entire country.

Stay classy, dude.
Absolutely - obviously, I cannot follow a populace on popular majority-based opinions when they act the way they have acted, and still do.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So you follow-up your inane contrarianism with generalizing about the intelligence of an entire country.

Stay classy, dude.
I live in England and what he says is quite correct.

Who is to say it happened in England. I'm in England but my relative might not be...

Stop trying to take away his right to have opinions, Nausicaa! Maybe she was a secret agent and prevented nuclear war with that text. You never know. You can't prove it isn't true. You can't silence me!
Well then, Nuclear War is very different, what's a few humans dead on the motorway when the whole country is at stake! forgive me Yoda. Forgive me.

Not sure I could fit everything into one post. Some of my top picks are:

Commercials
Popup advertisements
Junk Email
telemarketers
tailgaiters

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
People who use the phone while driving to text or voice chat are just waiting to hit someone or crash their car. Thats what hands free was made for. My mother in laws car is awesome you can put the phone up to the cd player and use the whole car stereo as a handsfree.

Nothing really annoys me. I just dodge daily the **** other people throw at me on my way to something better in life.

Nothing annoys. You're all about happiness.

You're just a big ****ing ray of sunshine spreading joy wherever you go.

Right.

He/she is a free thinker, people! Free thinkers have the right to think whatever they want, even disconnecting with reasonability.

And now it's "BANNED" though I had nothing to do with that.

I'm sure a self-aggrandizing avatar of tape over the woman's mouth can't be far behind. MUST WE TREAD ON EVERY FLOWER OF INDEPENDENT THOUGHT?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Smackheads annoy the hell out of me. I saw two jacking up on the country path by our house were kids play. I phoned the police and the police came and arrested them. Dirty smackhead junky bastards.

Lets hope they make it through rehab this time

but now you have my attention
Guys who go to the top of the bus close all the windows on their way to the back to then light a cigarette so we can all enhale it.

Cats- Lazy, Arrogant, messy (Hair, Sick that looks like sh1t and piss), Stupid, bully smaller cats, just generally think they own the place.

Parents that bring noisy babies to the cinema. GET OUT!!

Cancellations of good shows (Lie to Me)