The Favorite Type Character Game

Tools    

Stansfield from Leon.If it doesn't count,then Norman Bates from Psycho.

Favorite gangster?

The ****ing Dude, dude!

Favorite depressed or suicidal character?

George Smiley - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

Favourite Astronaut

Jerry O'Neill from Space Cowboys.
Favorite *******?

I thought it would have been used already, but I used the little search feature up there, and nobody did. So here comes the obvious.

Jack Sparrow.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You didnt add a 'Favorite' to continue the game

Damn sorry. Like uh... I'm actually thinking, wait a minute. Favorite rape victim. Yes, I'm creepy.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate the rape scene in this film but I will choose 'Mari Collingwood' from 'Last House on the Left' Just because of the pay back the rapist gets.

Favorite Bank Robber

Might come up with another one if I think about it, but I'm going for Mr. Pink. He's the only one acting like a ****ing professional.

Favorite zombie.

Patrick Bateman is so funny, with all the self-loathing and satire, did you know I'm utterly insane? Ate fries yesterday. They were cold, but soy sauce is good.

Favorite character with dissociative personality disorder. Or only one of the personalities.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Bae Soo-mi from A Tale of Two Sisters

What's your favourite character, who's a false prophet?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dr. Jones.

Favorite complete idiot?