What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This morning I was recovering from a few beers with mates last night and I havent seen in a while so I went to the shop and got chilli suplys and having just eaten it, back to recovering

Need to finish watching a film I started yesterday and finish reading a 'who done it?' novel. I also need to put some thought into my 100 fav films list.

Washing my sheets (laundry).

Im sat here twiddling my thumbs and missing my baby. Baby and Mr Devils Angel are still asleep, and im sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the littlun to wake up so I can get some cuddles rather than doing the tons of housework I need to get through.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been pretty much close to my head going nuclear this morning, being on the phone to the bank and then Vax to find out where my order is and its all gone **** up. Tamping. Ive chilled out now and managed to fix our old hoover with duct tape, its not great but its doing the job. Another 5 days wait for the replacement part even though its been 7 days already. Plus the bank have been a bunch of b******* again.

About to try and break out of a youtube cycle that's been going on for about 4 hours.
Did you watch this one yet?

Cold here off to work for a few hrs, hate these short days

Watching Castle, then making a cup of tea and watching Piper Alpha: Fire In The Night, which won the Edinburgh Film Festival audience award a couple of weeks ago.

Watching last nights The Apprentice, no epic but still enjoyable

I'm trying to work out how to change my photo type from rgb to cmyk... someone explain it to me plsss, Ive no idea how to do that using a mac? I dont have photoshop anymore and I dont want to download a dodgy pirated version. It says on the printers website (print24) that it should be "PDF, JPEG or TIFF in the CMYK color range with the "ISO Coated v2 (Fogra 39 L)" colour profile"

come again please ?