Good Action Movies To Watch?

Tools    

Just trying to get some of your opinions, recommend me some good action movies to watch. Thanks in advance

Wow lots of choices here, I am assuming you have seen most of the mainstream ones like Terminators, Lethal Weapons, Die Hards ect. A couple of good ones I like is Big Trouble in Little China, Showdown in little tokyo, Double Impact (mostly 80s). Con Air, Demolition Man, Marked for Death, Point Break (Mostly 90s). Abduction, Fast 5, Walking Tall (Mostly 00s. These are some of the movies I dont mind and are action.

Wow lots of choices here, I am assuming you have seen most of the mainstream ones like Terminators, Lethal Weapons, Die Hards ect. A couple of good ones I like is Big Trouble in Little China, Showdown in little tokyo, Double Impact (mostly 80s). Con Air, Demolition Man, Marked for Death, Point Break (Mostly 90s). Abduction, Fast 5, Walking Tall (Mostly 00s. These are some of the movies I dont mind and are action.
Nice Tittles you got there buddy, saw most of them. will look into the ones i did not recognize. Thanks!

The original Red Dawn from 1984 is one of my favorites of all time!

Thanks for the clip pal, I have never seen that one.

Terminator trilogy
Die Hard
Die Hard 2
A Good Day to Die Hard
Aliens
Lethal Weapon series
Star Wars saga
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
Predator
Predator 2
AvP
Commando
Rambo series
Transformers
Transformers Dark of the Moon
Mortal Kombat
Spider-Man trilogy
Robocop
Judge Dredd
Total Recall (the original)

Good enough?

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Can you narrow it down by genre? There's so many good ones. ie, Cops, SciFi, Dark Comedy, Superhero, CGI-Transformers, etc.

Just trying to get some of your opinions, recommend me some good action movies to watch. Thanks in advance
The best action thriller i've seen since the matrix.
The Man From Nowhere
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 4.24.50 PM.png
Views:	95
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	10685  

If you're into martial arts films, I'd recommend True Legend.
Also, watch Scott Pilgrim Vs the World. It's more of a comedy than anything, but the fight scenes are incredibly entertaining.
Ooh, and a good action-horror movie is The Hitcher (1986).

The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)

One action movie I came across and was really surprised how gd it was , was From Paris with Love. I kinda snubbed it at first but when I did finally watch it, WOW what a film couldn't believe I hadn't watched it earlier.

Lets see..

Machine Gun Preacher
Tombstone
Underworld movies
The Hunger Games
Master and Commander
Pirates of the Caribbean
National Treasure
Death Race
Jaws
The Perfect Storm
Twister